View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: WWE's interest in top TNA talents   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Quote :
Recent online reports have suggested that WWE is interested in signing several talents from TNA once their contracts with the company expire. Here is a breakdown of the rumored names and if WWE is interested:

* Rob Van Dam – WWE is interested in bringing him back.

* Matt Morgan – WWE was interested in Morgan last year but he chose to stick with TNA.

* Bully Ray – WWE has shown some interest in the former Tag Team Champion. No word yet if they’re interested in bringing Ray back with Devon as Team 3D.

* The Pope – Officials were interested early last year when he was being pushed but not so much anymore.

* Samoa Joe – There is no interest from WWE.

* Ink Inc. – There may be some interest in bringing back Shannon Moore down the road but Jesse Neal is viewed as a developmental prospect at best.

* James Storm and Robert Roode – WWE had interest last year in bringing Beer Money in as a tag team but word is that they’re not interested in bringing the former TNA Tag Team Champions in as singles wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12972

PostSubject: Re: WWE's interest in top TNA talents   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 pm

dwindow wrote:
Quote :

* The Pope – Officials were interested early last year when he was being pushed but not so much anymore.

Never should have released him, he was doing what Zack Ryder did, creating a new persona through the internet through his website, had one dark match as the pope and was let go.

Worked extremely well with punk too

Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE's interest in top TNA talents   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 pm

wonder whose pulling strings so that there is no interest in anderson/kennedy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: WWE's interest in top TNA talents   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
dwindow wrote:
Quote :

Never should have released him, he was doing what Zack Ryder did, creating a new persona through the internet through his website, had one dark match as the pope and was let go.

Worked extremely well with punk too

I really like Pope, he is good on the mic and in the ring but has had some really bad luck, i.e. being involved in a storyline where he has knicked Devon's kids!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12972

PostSubject: Re: WWE's interest in top TNA talents   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 pm

tna are just so flakey when it comes to decisions, they know the crowd love him but they also know he is a top heel, just needed to make their mind up from the start and didn't

Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE's interest in top TNA talents   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm not sure about seeing The Dudley Boyz again. If they make a one-off appearance like Lita did, and it fits in with a story (perhaps Punk needs some help in a handicap tables match in Philadelphia?), then it might be cool. Full time, I'm not so sure. And it's a definate no to Bubba Ray on his own.

Beer Money is obviously THE team to bring in, but the report says WWE aren't interested in them as singles and I can't see Roode moving anytime soon (which is bad news for Storm who I do think would jump at the chance).

Out of all of them, Joe is the one I'd most like to see join, but frustratingly, he is the least likely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE's interest in top TNA talents   

Back to top Go down

WWE's interest in top TNA talents
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: