View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: WWE Look for New Signings   Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:28 am

Quote :
According to sources, WWE is interested in Jay and Mark Briscoe. As of right now, they are both under contract to Ring of Honor.

Quote :
Adam Cole, formerly part of Future Shock, has been blocked from signing with WWE.

WWE has interest in Cole but he's under contract to Ring of Honor and they won't let him out of the contract. The company did the same with the Briscoes, as previously reported.

In an interview with CM Punk he stated that:
Quote :
"I think people in the (WWE) office are starting to listen to me. I would love to get Cabana his job back. I would love to see Joe given a shot."
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: WWE Look for New Signings   Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 am

Seems like WWE have pulled a complete 180 on their stance of indy wrestlers. I think that's largely down to the work of Punk and Bryan on the main roster and the glowing reports than Ambrose and Rollins are getting in developmental.

As for The Briscoe's they are known for their hardcore battles, something which they wouldn't be doing in WWE but I think they could get over with their redneck brawling personas and bolster the tag division. I'm a big fan of Adam Cole but at his size and look I realistically don't see him being anything more than a midcarder in WWE but that could give a chance for others to move up the card while he has good matches over the midcard belts.
Back to top Go down

WWE Look for New Signings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: