View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15842 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: More on WWE Possibly Moving Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar Up from SummerSlam   Wed May 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Quote :
- We noted earlier this week that WWE officials were "in a panic" over the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H storyline and were considering having the match take place at June's No Way Out pay-per-view. In an update, they are considering it for No Way Out or July's Money in the Bank pay-per-view. The match was originally planned for SummerSlam in August.

Moving the match up would extend the time between Lesnar appearances on WWE TV this year since it's believed they only have him for around 24 dates this year with the rest of the dates being used next year for WrestleMania season. The main reason for keeping Lesnar out until the SummerSlam match was because they had already burned through 5 dates between WrestleMania and Extreme Rules.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: More on WWE Possibly Moving Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar Up from SummerSlam   Wed May 16, 2012 8:31 pm

I assume the stipulation for the match will be if HHH wins, Brock drops the lawsuit?

As Brock is no longer an employee, and has no reason to even send his "representatives" to WWE anymore, he can pretty much go under the radar until around WrestleMania time.

I'm sure whoever the evil authority figure is at that time will find a way of bringing Lesnar back.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: More on WWE Possibly Moving Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar Up from SummerSlam   Fri May 18, 2012 10:41 pm

I have to say I can't see how they can string this feud out till SummerSlam without Lesnar getting more involved. Good as they are, Paul Heyman and Triple H are going to struggle to carry this for another 3 months or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on WWE Possibly Moving Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar Up from SummerSlam   

Back to top Go down

More on WWE Possibly Moving Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar Up from SummerSlam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: