Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Update on Ric Flair   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Sources within WWE have reported that creative is discussing potential ways to use Ric Flair on-screen. The most popular discussion has been using him as a manager for Dolph Ziggler. Mason Ryan has also remained in the mix for being paired off with Dolph, particularly if Flair isn't used.

Currently, the company plans to negotiate a legends contract and possibly a talent contract. One source in the company says there is some hesitation for bringing him on-screen, as his age and history of going off script are potential issues. Nothing has been signed at this point and there are still issues with TNA Wrestling.

----

pairing Flair and Ziggler would be really good i think, offers more as a manager to him then vickie does
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7059 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Ric Flair   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Pairing Flair and Ziggler is a good idea but I think it will be similar to Flairs pairing with AJ Styles imo.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Update on Ric Flair   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm

I don't want Ziggler to have a manager.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15842 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Update on Ric Flair   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm

yeah reading pairing him with Ziggler i thought the same as macks tbh i think its about time Ziggler went solo he can do everything unless there worried he wont draw heat but i think he would.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Update on Ric Flair   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:44 pm

I don't watch TNA so dont know about his pairing with Styles, but I would only have him with Flair briefly in his transition to the main event. Have him come in saying he hasn't seen anyone so naturally talented since _____ . I would probably have him say Orton as they used him during Evolution by saying he was the diamond in the rough etc so would make sense to have him use Orton as the example.

Have Flair use his influence etc and get Ziggler in #1 contenders matches, this way Ziggler gets to show his talents during the matches to become the #1 contender but have it that the thing he can't get is the #1 contender matches which is why he needs Flair.

Build towards Wrestlemania 29, Ziggler ends up in the world title match either by Ziggler winning the rumble enterting from the start with Flair at ringside for it or via elimination chamber with Flair slipping in a weapon or something for Dolph to use.

Get to Wrestlemania and its Dolph Vs CM Punk in a world title match for either title (chose Punk purely because he's a high ranking face who could give Ziggler a match that could steal the show). Have Ziggler lose at Wrestlemania with Flair involved in the ending, and this causes his split from Flair over the next couple of PPV's with him now being established in the main event. Something he isn't currently with the splitting from Vickie.

Means he isn't with Flair for long but pushes him to the title scene and to the main event consistently
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5602

PostSubject: Re: Update on Ric Flair   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Flair's record at trying to overshadow everything that's happening around him would not be good for Dolph. Flair needs to be kept as far away from Dolph as possible.

Hodge, that's a really good storylinew, but I'd be terrified that it'd need a blow-off match with Flair, and anything that involves Flair in a match is not anything I want to see.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Update on Ric Flair   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Flair won't be wrestling in WWE so you can get someone to wrestle on flair's behalf, this could be where you incorporate Orton as an opponent for Ziggler, have Flair get Orton on his side providing he's still with WWE, but now Orton is face play up thier connection. Orton is big enough that Flair can't really outshine them. And if they wanted just have Orton take out Flair to help with getting Ziggler away from Flair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Ric Flair   

Back to top Go down

Update on Ric Flair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: