View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15840 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: WWE Changes Name of the Money in the Bank Ladder Matches   Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Quote :
According to the WWE website, it appears as if WWE has changed the name of it's Money in the Bank Ladder matches.

In previous years, the Money in the Bank Ladder match was divided by brands, the Raw Money in the Bank Ladder match, and the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder match. WWE is now advertising the match as the "WWE Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match" with The Big Show being listed as the first participant.

There are no other indications on whether there will just be one Money in the Bank match, or a if they plan to add a World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank match.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changes Name of the Money in the Bank Ladder Matches   Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Rocky wrote:

I wish they would rename the matches to the "WWE Championship MITB" and the "World Heavyweight Championship MITB". It might be a little nitpicky, but due to the Supershow, it's very possible the winner of the SmackDown one will cash in on RAW!

I'm glad WWE listen to my requests. Razz

I do think they will have a SmackDo...I mean, World Heavyweight Championship MITB. Unless the rumours of there being one at SummerSlam is true after all.
Back to top Go down

WWE Changes Name of the Money in the Bank Ladder Matches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: