Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5526

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Mackem wrote:
Grecian wrote:
Sorry Macks, there's no way Miz is going to win the Rumble!

Without sounding big headed, I have predicted the winner since 2009 when Randy Orton won. This year, the only two people I can see winning is either The Miz or John Cena. so (sticks out tongue and makes a silly noise) !

I am willing to bet you a whole English pound that Miz does not win the Rumble. I'm prepared to post you a pound coin if the unbelievable happens and he wins.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Grecian wrote:
Mackem wrote:
Grecian wrote:
Sorry Macks, there's no way Miz is going to win the Rumble!

Without sounding big headed, I have predicted the winner since 2009 when Randy Orton won. This year, the only two people I can see winning is either The Miz or John Cena. so (sticks out tongue and makes a silly noise) !

I am willing to bet you a whole English pound that Miz does not win the Rumble. I'm prepared to post you a pound coin if the unbelievable happens and he wins.

taking th piss out o

i'm just waiting to see if skybet offer odds on the rumble as they have done for other ppv's lately that way Mack can really put his money where his mouth is and stick a bet on Miz to win Razz
Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Yeah, I read somewhere else (Power Slam, I think) that Skybet have started doing wrestling bets. Depending on what they are, we could clean up!
Back to top Go down
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Undertaker at WM Razz

I have been tempted before to bet on Punk to retain during this reign but never have
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7042 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 am

May just open a skybet account...

Also Grec, that English pound has to be a pre-1992 pound coin.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Done. Miz wins, PM me your address and I'll send you a pre 1992 pound coin. I'll also take photo's and put them on here to complete my humiliation for having such a big gob.

Last edited by Grecian on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some hideous spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7042 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:21 pm

taking th piss out o I'll frame the fucker! its going to be worth the 15!
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 am

While Miz winning would be crazy shit from Vince I'm really pumped to see those pictures.

I might start visiting various Miz websites to try to con Vince he's a worthy winner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match   

Back to top Go down

Spoiler: Two More Names Added to Royal Rumble Match
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: