Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Several WWE NXT stars are set to be at RAW tonight. The show airs from Tampa, which is the home of NXT. No word on their roles as of this writing but it could involve dark matches, security, etc.

-------

Recently there have been reports of a big storyline which will be kicked off tonight, people expect WWE title Rock and Punk or Cena etc, i'm going to stick my neck out and go with massive NXT invasion lead by the shield members, in which they will attack the Rock, okay so yes it does involve the Rock in some way.

End of the show, Rock and Punk are either mid promo or one is wrestling with the other ringside. Shield will attack The Rock for the injustice that he gets a WWE title match despite not having appeared on screen since Raw 1000(?) and they are here to rectify this. Various people have attacked The Shield during their beat downs as of late including Sheamus and Orton, therefore The Shield have brought extra people with them (Husky Harris etc) to give them the numbers advantage again. I could see The Shield then having about 8 members at least.

Edit - I don't think they would stay a massive group though, the main core would be the 3 members and the rest would be sort of associates of the shield so that the emphasis is kept on Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Wow I was wrong taking th piss out o

That really wasn't that bigger thing to happen though.... Definitely think Shield will attack Rock at some point before Royal Rumble though.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12968

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

what happened? You can put in a spoiler for anyone who doesn't want to know etc.

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Fuck all.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Isnt Husky Harris, injured anyway?

Don't think the Shield will or need expand, and i knew the WWE wouldn't have The Rock attacked on his return, he has to be looking good, think they will attack him AT the Rumble though.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Yeah agree with Fergie. Think they will attack during the title match at the rumble. Will add fuel to the fire regarding links to CM Punk and Paul Heyman.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12968

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:47 pm

did the rock and punk but promo's on eachother, or was it just the rock coming back and saying he's here to stay. yawn etc? I'd like to see how he fairs vs punk, as vs cena he could get away with his cheesey shite, but punk could out class him easily if that's all he brings #ifyousmellwhattherockistweeting

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 pm

The Rock went straight for the cheesy stuff, Punk stayed mostly serious, then Rock went serious for about 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5597

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:10 pm

I loved that promo, really good stuff from both. Dumped all over everything Rock and Cena did last year.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 am

Just wish Rock hadn't gone the whole way he did, this fued could be huge if the two of them stay serious the whole way through.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7059 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:30 am

That is one of the rwasons i really dont like The Rock. Always goes down the comedy route. You could see he was trying his best not to laugh during the serious parts. Fair play to Punk. He played his part extremly well.

Also, that Rock Bottom, I'm sure he didnt hit it right. It looked like Punk landed on his arse instead of the flat of his back.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:14 am

However Punk still managed to sell it, below is from SD Friday

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15836 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Punk got bigger cheers i think as well and hes number 1 worldwide trend right now people are saying they dont want rock to take the title from punk they want punk to stay champ surly vince should listen to what the fans want as it'll make him more money wouldnt it?

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Rock was ok but Punk owned him, though think Rock will step up over next couple of Raws - am avoiding Smackdown spoilers.

Thought we might see Richie Steamboat run in against Barrett, looked like it was set up for it. Wouldnt mind seeing a few more NXT guys join Shield but there aren't that many that would benefit - the 2 main ones ready (IMO) - Kassius Ohno (Hero) and Husky Harris - whose new gimmick is excellent although his name escapes me! wouldnt really fit.

Looked like Rock didnt get Punk up high enough to get him straight and practically lowered him to the floor rather than drop him (might have been Punk not jumping right I dont know.)

Looked like a nasty table bump for Punk as well
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Barrett Vs Steamboat at WM anyone?

Sort of like Jericho Vs Legends at WM25.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Doubt Steamboat could wrestle anymore - didnt he have a brain clot or something recently?
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Did he?

Dunno why he was on screen then, unless he may come in as a manager, no real reason to chuck him in for only one show otherwise, however this is wwe
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:33 pm

It was just after the beat down he got from Nexus, but unrelated I believe.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15836 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 am

maybe his son will get the call up with his dad in his corner ???

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:14 pm

True WWE have said they only want to call up people if there is a good basis to start them so would be a good intro for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight   

Back to top Go down

NXT wrestlers backstage at Raw tonight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: