View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15801 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Quote :
D'Angelo Dinero wrote the following message on his Twitter account in regards to his status with TNA Wrestling.

"Pope's Contract expired with TNA on Jan 1, I will not be resigning. Thanks to Dixie and the whole TNA Family for a wonderful 3+ Years."

"And for the SM's out there, THIS is not a storyline."

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7042 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:52 pm

WWE should get him back. Get him on Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12878

PostSubject: Re: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:07 pm

it's strange, as he was always over with the fans and his gimmick was always popular. They just pushed new people for a few months all the time though, like when Creed came into the x division and tag scene as lethal consequences with Jay Lethal. Those three could put on some quality matches and were all over. Tna is famous for wanky booking though, right?

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7042 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Right!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:28 pm

#cutforrusso

PostSubject: Re: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:33 pm

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Russo's gone - went back in Spring/Summer but the stop start booking was all him.

Looking good for my predication that Pope won't wrestle in 2013!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:56 pm

yeah, I remember news that he left. I'd be hard pushed (hmm a pun) to remember the amount of times someone would get pushed then replaced by someone else. the likes of joe, pope, anderson, creed, lethal and many I can't even remember. Angle vs JJ was probably the best and most consistant thing of those times. And I suspect that took little effort in terms of story and feud development. It was just jeff and kurt in a blurred reality.

PostSubject: Re: D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling   

Back to top Go down

D'Angelo Dinero Says He Will Not Re-Sign with TNA Wrestling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: