Share | 

Royal Rumble Live

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7036 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:39 pm

You see, thats the thing. We all set up these matches but at the end of it we always seem to be left scratching our heads with who will face Punk.

Back to top Go down
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:42 pm

But in itself thats the problem with having a year long title reign, Punk has run through most of the roster due to his reign seeing him being a face and a heel. Would have preferred Rock vs Punk to have been at Wrestlemania than being at the rumble.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:50 pm

[[[sorry off topic anyone know any decent live streams websites or applications ?? been out the game for a while all ones i used to use seem dead as a dodo]]

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7036 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Answer to your question is no from me. Fergie is probably your best bet. I'm off for a kip now. Alarm set for 00.30. We'll kick about in the chatroom for the event rather than a thread yeah?
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5510

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Mackem wrote:
You see, thats the thing. We all set up these matches but at the end of it we always seem to be left scratching our heads with who will face Punk.

For me, it's either Rock in a rematch, Lesnar or Triple H. Cena vs Punk has been done to death over the past couple of years. Lesnar will happen (for Heyman's services, I'd guess), a rematch with Rock might not appeal as much as their first meeting. Punk and Trips still haven't finished off properly, get Vince involved, and that could be huge.

I'd like Orton vs Punk at Mania 30, after Orton's turned heel.

There's also Sheamus. A few weeks back, I'd have said Sheamus vs Orton was nailed on, for the WHC. now Ziggler can get involved, and ADR has the title. Where does Sheamus fit in?
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Junior wrote:
[[[sorry off topic anyone know any decent live streams websites or applications ?? been out the game for a while all ones i used to use seem dead as a dodo]]

I use first row sports for most stuff
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Grecian wrote:
Mackem wrote:

For me, it's either Rock in a rematch, Lesnar or Triple H. Cena vs Punk has been done to death over the past couple of years. Lesnar will happen (for Heyman's services, I'd guess), a rematch with Rock might not appeal as much as their first meeting. Punk and Trips still haven't finished off properly, get Vince involved, and that could be huge.

I'd like Orton vs Punk at Mania 30, after Orton's turned heel.

There's also Sheamus. A few weeks back, I'd have said Sheamus vs Orton was nailed on, for the WHC. now Ziggler can get involved, and ADR has the title. Where does Sheamus fit in?

Could Sheamus fit in with the shield? Ryback and Sheamus Vs The Shield in a 3 on 2 handicap match, Shield wins to make them look strong but wouldn't make Sheamus and Ryback look too weak as its a handicap match
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5510

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Not sure, that'd mean three more months of Ryback being attacked by the Shield. I'm not sure that'd work.

I can see 2 members of the Shield getting a tag title shot.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Reckon the shield will somehow be involved with eliminating Ryback tonight or if they're in the rumble then Ryback eliminates them, one of the two. Ryback will be involved in a chamber match at EC which Shield will somehow get involved with as well. Maybe add Orton to the mix as well. Sheamus, Orton and Ryback. Plenty of combos there for attacks.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Someone posted this situation on 606v2, struck me as quite interesting.

Alberto wins the WHC match. Big Show's in the rumble, Ricardo becomes an entrant in the rumble. Big show threatens to knock him out, del rio comes for the save. Show tries to punch ricardo, he ducks the punch and the punch hits del rio. Del Rio is out cold and Ziggler who is in the royal rumble match at the time notices this, slides under the rope to get his MITB contract from AJ and gives it to one of the refs outside the ring. The ref counts to 3 and we get a new champ during the Rumble match.

The MITB is for anytime and anyplace as long as they have a referee right? don't believe it was stipulated they have to be in the ring.....
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 am

that would be amazing pinning him during match , however i cant see it happeneing . however id bet evrything on ziggler cashing or an attempted cash in tonight

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am

hodge13 wrote:
Someone posted this situation on 606v2, struck me as quite interesting.

Alberto wins the WHC match. Big Show's in the rumble, Ricardo becomes an entrant in the rumble. Big show threatens to knock him out, del rio comes for the save. Show tries to punch ricardo, he ducks the punch and the punch hits del rio. Del Rio is out cold and Ziggler who is in the royal rumble match at the time notices this, slides under the rope to get his MITB contract from AJ and gives it to one of the refs outside the ring. The ref counts to 3 and we get a new champ during the Rumble match.

The MITB is for anytime and anyplace as long as they have a referee right? don't believe it was stipulated they have to be in the ring.....

That would be good.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:22 am

Ricardo is one of my 3 suprise entrants...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Live   

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble Live
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: