Wrestling Forum And Videos

HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:54 am

what a load of predictable balls!

so im guessing rock v cena at wm (obviously) and maybe cena v ziggler at ec.

and barret v bo at ec or wm .

or possibly jericho v ziggler at ec. ?

anyone got any ideas on how road to wm is gunna develop or how would like to (sorry ofr poor layout and lack of an actual article but its tired and rumble was shit so cba)
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 am

What a shit Rumble

I only marked out twice, Jericho & Goldust. And Kofi spot was shit this year, I liked Bryan shouting at Kane to put him back in the ring though.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Had it spoilt for me when I logged onto my twitter account so I havent watched it but I know whats happened. Reading the results and peoples opinions of it, it sounds shit.

I predictded to my friends that Cena an the Rock would win respectively but in terms of storylines neither of them in my opinion should have won.

As much as I dont like him, I would have had Ryback win the Rumble an go onto face Punk at Mania for the title and win as he is one of the most over characters at the minute. I think that that would have been a better ending to the storyline of him chasing the title and end the Shield going after Ryback storyline.

Id rather not see Ryback win the Rumble or even beat Punk for that matter but I think in terms of long term booking it makes more sense as you then have Punk who will be crazy over for beating the Rock and Ryback coming off a huge Rumble win going at it for the title with a storyline that has lasted quite a while with the Shield thrown in there it will make for a good Mania match and yet another main event caliber match. I dont think that Punk winning an Ryback winning would have hurt the Rock or Cenas credibility as you can still book Cena vs The Rock II just as a rematch and with all the build up it had last year it doesnt need much storyline other than Cena wanting a rematch and Rock wanting to know last year wasnt a fluke and then you can have Ryback vs Punk for the title and with it being for the title it will give the match more prestige than if it wasnt as I cant see too many people caring about it if it isnt.

I also think it would give Punk and his title reign more credibility by beating the Rock at a big ppv and be able to carry it to Mania adding prestige to the title which it is so sorely lacking lately. You could have Ryback lose the title back to Punk within a month or two if theyre not that confident in him carrying the title as well.

I thought that the likes of Brock Lesnar, HHH and Undertaker would have made an appearence last night as well to see up their respective matches for Mania as well
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:01 pm

As posted in the wrestling news section Lesnar has signed a new deal, could it be revealed that it was Lesnar not the shield who put Rock through the table. Therefore Vince has to reinstate Punk as champion and we have Punk Vs Rock Vs Cena at WM in a triple threat?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 pm

damn Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12978

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:51 pm

so punk vs taker it is then? Sounds like a waste to just shove the title into a match that didn't need setting up via the rumble. It sounds like the whole rumble has been wasted. I watched it up to a point, then have up before the ending to the rumble match.

Eh, Golddust and cody sibling rivalry? Is he not cody's uncle?

The best thing was jericho returning without weeks of predictable hype. I even thought before I hope he just comes back like that.

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:56 pm

They're brothers, supposedly no one in the company knew about Jericho returning either, as he was kept hidden in a bus outside the arena all night till his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

some long lasting sexual potency by dusty there then, fair play. Must be a fair age gap.

What is Cena going to do for the chamber? As he doesn't need a title match if he gets one at mania.

And will Punk get a rematch on Raw vs Rock as if his rematch is in the chamber, then that seems illogical. As you are allowed a one on one rematch if you lose.

Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15842 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm

There planning on doing a singles match for Punks rematch at the Chamber

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 pm

also, that photo isn't a photo. So was it actually shown on T.V? And if the stipulation was if the shield attack, punk loses, then does that not prove they are not with Punk. But against wwe bias crap etc or however they define it.

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:26 pm

but the chamber match is for the title, isn't it bosch? :s

Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:30 pm

yes it normally is but if there doing a singles match rock vs punk then they'll probably put one title chamber match and leave it at that or have another one for a number 1 contender match for a world title at WM.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7060 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:45 pm

in the past im sure they've had a #1 contenders match in the EC. A bit silly this time round though unless Cena does infact choose to face WHC rather than WWE champion (i know, not likely).

Regard in the Rumble, I was dissapointed with the whole PPV. ADR winning wih help form Ricardo seems to make him look like a weak champion. I can't see him retaining it in the EC.

Wasn't really bothered about tag team title match but suprised Hell No won.

For me, I would of kept the title on Punk - only to loose it at EC when ndertaker costs him the title leading to the two facing at WM.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:56 pm

I would have thought they would keep it on him until EC also, it would make it less messy. No doubt raw will try and sort it out etc. Punk will have to rant about the wwe unfairly using stipulations to help rock. The shield should also have an important raw. Del rio is a comedy champ, judging by the start with the hitman. Still his gimmick is reliant on ricardo existing.

Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Possibly finding out Punk has some sort of alliance with The Shield Tonight ?

Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5604

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:17 pm

The start of the Rumble match was really promising, the likes of Dolph and Kofi looked like they'd be in for a long time. I just had it in my head that Jericho would be there somewhere for his Mania payday...

Problem was that it all went to shit later on. It just got incredibly predictable, as soon as Ryback came in, it seemed that someone would have a flurry of offense, then get eliminated. As soon as Orton started RKO-ing everyone, it was obvious he was on his way, same as Dolph, Jericho doing his finisher... it just became obvious. I was hoping that of the final three, Ryback would win, in all honesty. Just hoping for someone new.

As it looks, wrestlemania should be renamed 'RematchMania'; Trips vs Lesnar -done before. Punk vs Taker - done before (but I do accept Punk has totally changed his character since), Rock vs Cena - done before, and it's already obvious Cena is winning to make them 1-1.

Rock vs Punk was a good match, I don't like the fact Rock won at all, for the same reason I wanted Cena to win last year. Punk is supposedly the best in the world, and can't beat someone who hasn't wrestled since last April. It pretty dumps over Daniel Bryan, Ryback, Cena, Ziggler, ADR, Kane... all of whom couldn;t beat him in the last 434 days.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Agreed with your last point Grecian, I like The Rock but it makes it look meaningless when he just comes in a beats the top guy and takes the title when CM Punk much deserved it.

At one stage I thought Ryback was going to win. Ending was a bit lacklustre to be fair.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian

Number of posts : 5604

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
Agreed with your last point Grecian, I like The Rock but it makes it look meaningless when he just comes in a beats the top guy and takes the title when CM Punk much deserved it.

At one stage I thought Ryback was going to win. Ending was a bit lacklustre to be fair.

And if he does face Taker at WM, he's nailed on to lose. He'll have to rename himself 'The Best In The World, Except Against Part-timers'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)   

Back to top Go down

wrestle mania and Roal rumble talk (rr spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: