View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12833

PostSubject: Raw   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 pm

talk about it Exclamation

First Raw I've watched since I Last tried getting into it again. First I'd like to thank the internet for providing edited versions without adverts. It would take massive patience to watch live. Next step I hope is edited versions that show the hour and a half worth watching without the rest of the shite they fill the 3 hour show with.

Punk was good. The Rock was less lame than usual #JustSellIt #IfYouBuyWhatTheRockIsSelling etc. He still relies on talking about testicles and dishing out beatings, like some ill educated preppy fuckwit though. Punk sets him up for logical responses to flaws in the last thing he says, but Rock misses the obvious, instead resorting to his phrase book. If only faces simply listened and responded accordingly. (something Cena actually does, people could learn)

Vince was given an anonymous video Surprised showing heyman (or was it, ha) talking with the shield and admitting he bankrolls them. Then we have Lesner fuck Vince up before he fired him.

ettttccccccc
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Raw   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Im a big kid when it comes to the Rock, I marked out seeing him lift the title above his head when he entered the ring, I know some of his stuff can be taken as lame but I enjoy watching the guy and enjoy his promos, nostalgia...

Thought Punk was great as usual as was Heyman, had a feeling Brock would come out and interrupt the fireing, wonder where this leaves heyman, does he stick with Punk or does he go back with Brock or both?

I always skip through allot of RAW as allot of it is pretty BS

thought Tensai dancing was pretty funny tho...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Raw   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:13 pm

i loved punk on raw , making digs about his schedule compared to the rock but as for the rock i still mark out a bit but i just think he shouldnt be handed the title when hes barley there , and his match at the royal rumble was hardly the same intensity as some of his matches at royal rumble (mankind!).

As for "the secret tape" be interesting to see how it pans out i assume this is the end of maddox ? if not when he retuerns will be face and be even more unbearable or come back as "guest reffere " at some point and screw punk.

as for lesnar v hhh again meh:/

as for shit like the karioke its awful :/ whats the point of 3mb ? and as for tensai he was brung in as "muscle " for that people power guy (name skips mind as wasnt watching at time ), and know hes in lingere .....all same kinda funny

TNA debut
TNA debut

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Raw   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Jericho vs ziggler being set up could be ok. Jericho to let Ziggler go over him could propel Ziggler a bit more. But a win over Jericho is'nt what it once was.

At one point through Cenas promo i thought he was going to call the Undertaker out and choose to face him instead of going for one of the titles.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12833

PostSubject: Re: Raw   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:11 am

I almost thought he'd turn, almost. I could see WWE.com headline "Cena takes the easy way out" like an ajay styles type turn. Maybe he'll turn at WM. He just had that look about him, he's lost confidence etc.

Punk really reminded me of Austin this week. He controlled everything, just the way he moves and the camera follows, instead of the obviously nervous plastic routine for most. He is top dog and knows it.

JBL looked like a corpse. Still better on commentary than the others though.

I think that Rock having the title works now I think about it, as both Cena and Punk talk about his schedule and can really get stuck in, and it WILL lure old fans back seeing him with the belt. Punk going into mania as champ would just mean punk gets overshadowed defending vs WHO? if rock vs cena was always happening. it would have been punk v ryback or ziggler seeing as they would be only logical oppo. Unless orton or sheamus won the rumble, which is still lame. PUNK V a legend non title works as a WM match though.

5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Raw   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:29 pm

When The Rock announced he was facing the champ at the rumble I knew he would win, I knew Cena would win the rumble and Cena will beat the Rock at mania, im probably not the only one that predicted this...

I like unpredictability so hopefully it wont be as simple as this...

As much as I marked out for the Rock actually being the WWE champion again I would have been more than happy for Punk to keep the title, I honestly think he could have kept the strap all they way through 2013 and still have been interesting, him and Heyman are pure gold.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7030 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Raw   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Randy - I thought exactly the same thing regarding Cena facing Undertaker. Infact I was kind of hoping for it

Sexton - I said the exact thing to Jnr and Hodge on chat during the rumble regarding JBL. He was sitting there with one eye shut, basically like he's recovering from a stroke!

Now, regarding Raw. I guessed Lesnar would interupt Vince and Heyman. As already said, HHH v Lesnar will happen at Mania. The question is who gave Vince the tape? 1st name to come to mind is Brad Maddox for obvious reasons. But, lets just say it wasn't. What if it was CM Punk?! It could be a respect thing. Since Punk lost the title, Heyman hasn't been as close to Punk as he normally is, and since Lesnars on the seen again, Punk isn't the main man. Punk sees this as Lesnar coming and going when he wants and getting the perks while the likes of Punk if working on the road night after night. It could be a slow face turn for Punk, eventually seeing the light and acknowledging what Vince has done for the buisness over the years. Lesnar (Heyman in corner) v Punk (Vince in corner) at Mania.

John Cena picking The Rock setting up a rematch at Mania again was going to happen. Having the title on the line makes it a little more interesting.

We heard at the Rumble Ziggler is cashing in at Mania. But who will it be against? Ziggler v ADR? It doesnt have the WOW factor. Ziggler v Big Show? Ziggler will need to win a few matches clean against a creditable opponent to make the match even intresting. Ziggler v Sheamus? two faces doesn't really work for me. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan are the only two superstars I would want to see face Ziggler - simply for the wrestling in ring skills. We have the money making matches with Rock and Cena as well as Lesnar v HHH. Give the WHC title match at least 20 minutes to show what these guys can do. I wouldn't put them in a triple threat either. One on One will be better.

Went a bit off topic I know but I was on a roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw   

Back to top Go down

Raw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: