Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15857 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Quote :
There is still no official word on The Undertaker's status for WrestleMania 29. Right now the plan is Taker vs. CM punk until he says he's not doing the show. There is no commitment right now that he will do the show. Friends of his are hoping that he won't wrestle this year as his hip and shoulder are giving him problems.

No word yet on what CM Punk may do if Taker doesn't wrestle but speculation is a singles match with Ryback, which would change his plans as he is currently booked to wrestle Jericho, or a spot in the John Cena vs. The Rock WWE Title match making it a triple treat match.

Word is that one of the bigger feuds this coming summer and fall will be Punk vs. Brock Lesnar, which could suggest that Brock is turning babyface eventually.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Punk Vs Lesnar could be good it would all have to tie into Heymen though i think to make any sense of it all but i want Punk to stay Heel hes just a phenomenal heel.

Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:55 pm

If Punk stays heel then it should mean Heyman stays with Punk rather than side with Lesnar. Can imagine a promo with the 3 of them in the ring Punk and Lesnar asking who Heyman is siding with. Or have Punk Vs Lesnar at Summerslam with Heyman as special guest referee.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Also called it a while ago that if Punk gets added to the WWE title match then it will be him who gets pinned so they can say Cena has never pinned the Rock so they can get a 3rd match from them.

However how awesome would it be if Punk were to win the title back at WM.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:07 pm

If they go triple threat, my money is on Cena pinning Rock.

That way, it's 1-1 between Cena and Rock and the deciding match is needed, and Punk can claim he never lost, so we get Cena vs Punk yet again over the summer.

Punk vs Lesnar would be epic!
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Or have Punk Vs Lesnar at Summerslam with Heyman as special guest referee.

Lesnar Vs Rock at Summerlsam is being planned cos they want alot of Hollywood attention and feel them 2 will get it for WWE.

Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 pm

maybe, but i'm just trying to work out the best way for Heyman to be involved.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:21 pm

CM Punk Vs The Miz has been touted as a potential fued being lined up
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Hope not, Miz is shite.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 pm

hodge13 wrote:

Oh dear Christ, no.

That'd be a kick in the teeth for Punk. from holding the WWE title for over a year, to a programme with the Rock, to the Miz. No-one deserves that!
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Could be that it ties into Lesnar attacking Miz meaning it has some greater purpose?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 13012

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Grecian wrote:
hodge13 wrote:

Oh dear Christ, no.

That'd be a kick in the teeth for Punk. from holding the WWE title for over a year, to a programme with the Rock, to the Miz. No-one deserves that!

a kick in the teeth for Punk or making Miz more credible for his next main event push? Wink
Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:23 pm

kick in the teeth for punk. i'd rather he faced sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7065 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm

As much of a Miz fan I am, this will be a kick in the teeth for Punk, but I can't help but blame Undertaker. I've stated in another thread somewhere Undertaker more than anyone knows this is the most important time of the year for wwe and it seems he's dragging his heels, leaving the wwe's top guy in limbo. They can't do anything with Punk until Taker dcides what he's doing. If he's injured and waiting to see if he'll be fit I'd him rather not be there - then we could give Punk something intresting rather than a last minutes filler match at Mania. You can't blame The Miz for any of this.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

hodge13 wrote:

Dont think so after Miz nearly killed Punk on Saturday for fucking a simple suplex up.

Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Also Taker is going to tell WWE if he can do WM this year after the Chamber PPV.

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Taker is supposedly in Nashville, where Raw is tonight so he may turn up.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:39 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Also Taker is going to tell WWE if he can do WM this year after the Chamber PPV.

Who wouldn't want to be a writer for WWE with things like that.... taking th piss out o

I might work so get a full storyline ready for that fued, but also make a back up incase I can't.... then a back up for the guy who he would face if I do make it........

Punk should just be added to the WWE title match, simple change and would also fit well.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Courtesy of Dan Jones and Prowrestling.net, here is a detailed account of the incident over the weekend where The Miz looked to injure CM Punk in a tag match:

"Ryback did a spot where he put Antonio Cesaro in a classic Davey Boy Smith elongated vertical suplex. He probably had him up for a good twenty seconds before punk rushed into the ring with a double axe handle to break it up, but The Miz stopped him with a kick to the gut and put Punk up in an elongated vertical suplex of his own. This was an obvious pre mediated spot and looked really cool.

Ryback ended up holding Cesaro up there for a good 45 seconds whereas Miz only had Punk up for maybe 10 seconds or so. When they went to finish their suplexes in unison, Ryback properly fell backward and put Cesaro on his back in a normal, safe fashion, whereas The Miz literally dropped Punk straight down on his neck in a true, straight up brainbuster. I came out of my seat and in disbelief "you dropped him on his neck! What the f---?!"

Punk immediately rolled to the floor and the WWE trainer (looking concerned) immediately ran over to him to check on him. Punk was down on the floor for several minutes before slowly getting back up and making his way back up onto the apron in his corner where he spent the next five minutes red-faced with his arms hanging and resting on the top rope and constantly shaking his right hand and stretching it open and closed.

Up until that point in the match Punk had been very involved both verbally and physically, but during those five minutes on the apron he frankly looked out of it. My opinion is that he may have suffered what is commonly called a 'stinger.' To punk's credit, he did tag back in and eventually found himself in the ring with The Miz. They ended up outside the ring and Punk gave Miz a shin kick to the ribs that could be heard in the parking lot followed by a few stiff forearms to the head before rolling Miz back inside the ring.

Punk probably worked 2-3 minutes after that and Ryback ended the match with his finish on Cesaro. Punk quietly and slowly walked to the back, immediately holding the back of his neck the entire way and never looked back or played to the crowd.

This may be of some note as well. My fiance and I braved the wind and rain to stand outside after the event where the wrestler's came out to leave. Aside from Punk's bus, The Miz (with two other guys who didn't appear to be wrestlers, though one could have possible been Alex Riley as he is a fairly 'normal' looking guy) walked out to his car. He had parked very high on the ramp and was within 10 feet of us and he looked very down and out. Honestly, I didn't put two and two together at the time but I assume he got an earful from Punk and others. Miz looked like a scolded puppy as he put his gear bag in the back of his crossover. I said, "Hey, Miz, good match tonight." He said "Thank you, thanks a lot guys," but even his words were noticeably depressed."
Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 am

Mackem wrote:
As much of a Miz fan I am, this will be a kick in the teeth for Punk, but I can't help but blame Undertaker. I've stated in another thread somewhere Undertaker more than anyone knows this is the most important time of the year for wwe and it seems he's dragging his heels, leaving the wwe's top guy in limbo. They can't do anything with Punk until Taker dcides what he's doing. If he's injured and waiting to see if he'll be fit I'd him rather not be there - then we could give Punk something intresting rather than a last minutes filler match at Mania. You can't blame The Miz for any of this.

So you think the Undertaker is doing this on purpose? Going by his track record, I reckon it's more likely that he's in a mess physically, and with his reputation to live up to, wants to be certain that he can perform the way we're used to seeing him at Mania.

In honesty, he doesn't need to return until after the EC - Punk is facing Rock there, if Punk regains the title, he'll face Cena. If Rock wins, all it needs is for Punk to cut a promo the raw afterwards, saying how he';s the best in the world - lights out, bell tolls, all Taker needs to say is something along the lines of 'Best in the world? I'll put that to the test.'.

** This is without knowing anything of Raw last night, and seeing the rumours that Taker was in Nashville, I could be completely wrong. **
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Quote :
WWE could put CM Punk into the John Cena vs. The Rock WWE Title match at WrestleMania 29 but nobody within WWE has seriously suggested that and word is that the everyone in the creative team want it to remain on the Cena-Rock II singles match taking place.

- The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar is already being heavily discussed for either this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view or WrestleMania 30 in 2014. The main reason it didn't happen this year is because officials wanted The Rock in a WWE Title storyline. With Lesnar's schedule and everything else, WWE felt it would not have made much sense.

Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 pm

So Punk gets a makeshift plan if Taker can't make it and they want Rock Vs Cena II.....

Rock Vs Brock i'd rather see at a Summerslam than a Wrestlemania tbh
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7065 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Grecian wrote:
So you think the Undertaker is doing this on purpose? Going by his track record, I reckon it's more likely that he's in a mess physically, and with his reputation to live up to, wants to be certain that he can perform the way we're used to seeing him at Mania.

Not on purpose intentially if that makes sense. For the exact reasons you have stated I think Taker should just tell Vince he doesn't know if he'll be ready so i'll not wrestle in this one. As you said, he has a reputation to live up to so anything less than a 5 star match will be a disappointment - Taker will be disappointed as anyone else.

Also, it's CM Punk. The most over guy for the last 18 months and he's in limbo. If it was someone else to face Undertaker then it wouldn't be as bad but it's Punk. We could go into the last Raw before Mania and still not knowing where Punk will fit in.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 13012

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:46 pm

or it's all a ruse and punk will be the last man seen at WM stood over The Rock and Cena to trully cement his place in history Laughing

he is the best they have, so at some point will have to have a huge and unexpected moment

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Thing is, with Punk's gimmick, all he needs is to cut a promo and bang on about being the best in the world, and any main-eventing face walk out and challenge him. Could be Taker, Sheamus would be a great Plan B (can't remember them ever facing off, and it'd be a damned good match).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed    

Back to top Go down

CM Punk WM Plans And Big Feud Discussed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: