Wrestling Forum And Videos

HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 13012

PostSubject: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:45 am

fuck yes! The whole Chamber match was exceptional. No title, no Raw main event talent, only about 2-3 weeks actual build up and they nail it. Everyone in it was quality, timing was good, I never fully believed Swagger would win, as in the past WWE has bottled it on many occasions, but even if he didn't win, it was an extremely well worked match. Marking out for a heel, as if he was Edge in his prime. That promo in new orleans was brave too. Top stuff.

Now if the shield can fuck over the big boys, it would really show a new era has arrived.

I don't know if i'll keep watching tonight, but feel free to add your thoughts if you are watching now, or another day.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 am

yep, the shield win.

Ooh, Dolph is going to try and cut a promo. So far, okay. Why has it taken years for him to add passion to his promo's? And oh, he's granted a match with captain handstand

Talking of promo's, is it just me that wants Zeb vs Foley somewhere down the line?

Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:16 am

Still think Swagger shouldn't have won, too soon, fear WWE will do what they did last time and he will crash as quickly as he was pushed.

Just makes me wonder what Orton will be doing for Mania, just hope it won't be against Mark Henry, despite Henry being made to look an absolute TANK in the chamber!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 am

One day you will realise it's the best thing they've done in ages in terms of transformation of TWO of their future bankers as far as talent goes. Del Rio is going to sky rocket off the back of this. I really want to know who first started this idea in motion. They will be responsible for a global focus on two previously "waiting for the right gimmick" superstars. And they can wrestle to a high standard, which is helpful.

I know you like Orton, but as I've said before, if he is at the top constantly, he'll end up with 30 world titles. He was pushed so much from age 22 (possibly?)

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 am

24, I don't expect him to be in a title match but he will still be a big draw on the card, so i'm thinking maybe Brock Lesnar or replaces Cena in an elimination 6 man tag vs shield with Sheamus and Ryback maybe...

Jericho is another, he's obviously back for a match, Vs Barrett maybe, they never had a feud and Jericho was his mentor in NXT
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:47 am

actually you were probably right with 22, won the title at 24
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 am

A high standard of botching tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Big Show was probably pouring sweat over those ropes to be fair to Del Rio

Number of posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 pm

A really damned good PPV.

Loved the chamber match, one of those rare matches were everyone looked good. Henry looked like an absolute beast, and I can't remember him ever getting a standing ovation before. Ever! Orton looked genuinely gutted he lost, Jericho looked better than ever, Zeb Colter being added to the Swagger package has been genius. And whow ould have thought a month ago that Swagger would be in the main event, and actually look like he belongs there?

Just hoping ADR vs Swagger doesn't get the Sheamus vs Bryan treatment from last year.

Punk vs Rock, meh whatever, I don't care anymore. And Cena vs Rock 2 does not appeal either, so much for that whole once in a lifetime from last year.

And I'm also chuffed as hell that The Shield won. Really good performances from all three members, and that spear on Sheamus through the barrier just looked brutal.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 pm

i agree about the positivites but did anyone else think crowd were dead they didnt seem interested in anything all night

WWE Champion as G.M

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Also nt looking forward to a ryback heel turn

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 am

Crowd were okay untill the Ziggler/Kofi cobbled together crap, at that point the crowd died,in fact the ppv died. Ziggler, Kofi then divas was a real crowd killer. The main event was slow too. It told a story, but I bet it told more about how they are being careful with Rocky. Don't want him tired for his 10 minute twitter promo for tonight. Unless Punk gets a rematch, which he should as they have left Punk with the material to demand one.

It also hit me that WWE needs to use Jericho better, he's the only big name face that all of the crowd like still.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 am

yeah but hes touring with fozzy for few weeks now right before mania Rolling Eyes

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 am

urgh someone replace king and cole. When JBL is not on they are too childish and are ruining serious heels. Why even bother running a xenophobic storyline if those bell ends just joke around when talking about it. "zeb's facial hair is even more crazy than goat face" the EC was quality, but Raw was ruined.

if you don't sell a serious story on commentary, the bone heads and kids won't take it seriously.

its just a 3 hour play-date for them.

Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Has anyone got a link to Swagger's New Orleans promo?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:43 pm

That was a pretty good promo, hope they don't ruin him because this could go very well.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.   

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber live/post show talk.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: