Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:25 pm

It was reported in January that WWE's creative team had plans for Randy Orton to turn heel following numerous requests on the part of The Viper. We're told plans for Orton to become a villain again are still in place and it is expected to take place soon after WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15857 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 pm

bout time be interesting to see how the fans take to it as hes very popular have too be big to turn him.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:43 pm

I think it could take place at Wrestlemania, well the start anyway.

Orton and 2 partners beating The Shield at WM or so it seems, Orton has RKO'd his opponent and goes for a tag to someone else (lets say Jericho) as Jericho enters the ring he RKO's Jericho and when his other partner asks him what he's doing etc at ringside Orton RKO's him outside the ring and walks back up the ramp, leaving Jericho prone to The shield in the ring. Jericho and other partner go on to lose to the shield.

Next night Orton comes out and says that he did what he did because his career has taken a downward spiral, in the past he has main evented Wrestlemania's, he's won the royal rumble, he's a multiple time champion (state actual amount, 9?) and yet he's at the biggest PPV of the year on one of the lowest matches of it and has been away from the title scene for too long, while people like The Rock have been champion in the time since his last reign.

Up to this point I think its fairly realistic, this is where I go off on one a bit and probably won't happen,

Have him feud with Jericho for a PPV or 2, bring up the fact that Orton punted Jericho out of the WWE and it could also kick start Jericho's heel turn as well. Orton and Jericho pick up the tag titles and help each other win a world title each too. Orton wins the WWE title and Jericho wins the WHC, each of them helps the other to retain their titles along the way. Gets to Summerslam and i'd love to see a fairly unique main event but not unseen before:

Tag team elimination match with both world titles on the line:

Chris Jericho & Randy Orton Vs John Cena & Sheamus

Winners take the titles, so if Orton and Jericho win they retain, Cena & Sheamus win one gets WHC title and one gets WWE title.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7065 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Sounds good but I wouldn't have orton heel at wrestlemania (im nit picking here). The reason being it will do nothing for the shield to win this way. Have the shield win cleanly but pinning Jericho. Orton visable now happy with jericho about not making the tag earlier. Then the two have a comfrontation on Raw - leading to RKO from Randy.

Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Point would be that Orton chose to make his statement on the biggest at the biggest PPV of the year.

After WM I see the shield starting to have singles matches anyway or standard tag matches. Think Rollins and Reigns will claim the tag titles at some stage. Ambrose being pushed further. Think Reigns in tag matches rather than Ambrose to have the enforcer in there.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7065 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Fair point mate which I clearly missed. I just dont want the Shield looking weak on the biggest PPV of the year.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Providing the 3rd member of the trio is another top star then it may not be all bad. ATM it looks like Sheamus could either double work Mania as well as face Barrett, or Big Show could get involved which I feel would work as he's a giant, play up during the match that Jericho and Big Show were former tag champions etc, Big Show being a giant etc would mean an RKO wouldn't keep him down for long.

Big Show and Jericho manage 5 mins or so after Orton's stint of RKO's all round, before The Shield over power them and claim the win.

Something like that, The Shield still come out of Mania with the win and Orton comes out having made an impact.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 pm

I like that. I think its too early to have the shield go seperate ways just yet. I'd do it around SummerSlam.

Going back to Orton. It's probably the best time to turn. I think daniel Bryan will be a face before long, as will Ziggler. Two guys he can have great matches with.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:16 am

Daniel Bryan is already a face, surely?

The way I'd go with the Shield would be to win at Mania against Orton, Sheamus and a midcarder like Kofi or the Miz who would lose the pin. Then have Sheamus and Orton call them out for singles rematches at Extreme Rules, all under gimmicks, and have Orton turn at that point, costing Sheamus his match, along the lines that he doesn;t like losing, and Sheamus has been the weak link in Team WWE. Sets up an immediate Orton vs Sheamus run, then mix them up a bit to take on ADR and Swagger afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton's planned heel turn   

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton's planned heel turn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: