Wrestlemania hopes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5498

PostSubject: Wrestlemania hopes   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 am

This is quite an odd Mania for me this year. It's the first one I'm not really that excited about.

Don't get me wrong - I'm still ordering it, I've still booked Monday off work to sleep off the live viewing... but if this wasn't Mania, I don't think I'd bother.

Seeing as the top three matches have all been done before, I just have no interest in more Cena vs Rock. or Trips vs Brock. Even the return of the Taker hasn't done much for me, I just don't see Punk ending the streak, especially not after the dodgy as hell stuff about Paul Bearer. So it's got me thinking, what would be the best outcome from Mania? What do I want to see?

Firstly, the Shield to win. By pinning Sheamus - which would lead to an Orton heel turn further down the line, as he gets pissed off with losing through no fault of his own. After Mania, I'd book a 'Best of three' gimmick match series between the Shield and Orton and co, have Orton win his match, but then lose the series after Sheamus and show lose. he can then turn on Sheamus for costing him defeat.

Tag titles: Team Hell No to lose, but with Bryan and Ziggler having 90% of the match. it's this confrontation that I'm looking forward to most of the whole show, I love both these guys and anything that puts them against each other has my full support.

WHC - ADR to retain, and Ziggler to cash in, walking out of Mania as a double-champion with the tag belts. As much as I liked Swagger at the start of this new character, it's been toned-down, and is now just a bit boring.

Fandango to beat Jericho, ideally after 10-15 minutes of wrestling, just to stop those dumbass 'You can't wrestle!' chants. I hate smarky wrestling fans.

Ryback v Henry: over the past year, henry's impressed me more than he ever has before. He even deserved his standing ovation at Elimination Chamber. That said, Ryback needs the win.

Mixed tag: I don't care. I really, really could not give a shit. That said, if one of the Bellas could end up naked, that'd do me just fine.

Rock vs Cena: again, I'm not that arsed - that said, I'd love it if WWE did a Mick Foley vs Mikey Whipwreck type angle from ECW. No matter what he did, Whipwreck never, ever beat Cactus Jack. It was announced that Foley was off to WWF, and would face Mikey in his last ever ECW match. Everyone thought Mikey would finally get the win... and then lost. I'd love Rock to beat Cena again, and then drop the title to someone else at Extreme Rules, ideally Brock Lesnar. That would do me very nicely.

Trips vs Brock: again, I don't care. I love watch Brock in action, but I'd rather he was facing someone like Sheamus (and I really want to see that!). Trips isn't going to lose this match, it's pretty pointless in all honesty.

Punk vs Taker: For the sakes of this, I'll ignore the build-up and focus solely on the match itself. It'll probably be the best match on the card, but I want the Streak to continue. Punk's already a well-established top-liner, he doesn't need the win. Ideally, Taker wins, Punk wins a rematch at Summerslam.

Miz vs Barrett - Barrett to retain, Miz to botch something and cripple himself.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania hopes   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 am

Can't believe the mixed tag match is on the card over the IC title match No

6 man tag is actually the match i'm looking forward to most.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania hopes   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Agree that the 6 man tag and tag team title matches are the stand outs.

Fancy Team Hell No to retain after the beat down on Raw though.

Ziggler to cash in and wouldn't be surprised to see AJ v Kaitlyn added with AJ winning so they are both champs.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7030 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania hopes   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:38 am

For some strange reason im looking forward to Henry v Ryback. I dont know why. Maybe I just want to see if Ryback can lift him up and walk round the ring with henry on hs shoulders.

The Shield need to win otherwise their run has been pointless in my opinion.

Other than that i'm not overly arsed. im going round a mates on Monday night to watch it. Also im not forking out 18 either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania hopes   

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania hopes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: