View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15840 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Fri May 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote :
Despite the lack of interest by the live audience, WWE plans to keep Sheamus as a babyface. Vince McMahon wants him to remain a face, and the company is tweaking his character according to a report by Raj Giri of WrestlingInc.

The belief is that once they find the right fit for him, Sheamus' character should take off as a top face. There are some within the company that disagree.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Fri May 10, 2013 3:10 pm

I fucking hate Sheamus right now, with the goofy grin, looks like an arsehole compared to the Sheamus that debuted.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5599

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Fri May 10, 2013 4:02 pm

I really want to see Sheamus take on Lesnar. two big bulls going at it would be great, both hit hard, both can take a beating, a srong showing against Lesnar could be the making of him.

And at least he's stopped banging on about his bloody fake relatives!

Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7059 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Fri May 10, 2013 7:08 pm

If they cut all the holding hands and rope pulls I think Sheamus can have a really ood fued. The matches would be quite good. Sheanus at the moment for me 'is just there'. No real goal but relevant to get over.

I'd keep him as a face. He is in the same boat as Brodus Clay. People wanted him to turn heel because it wasnt working instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12972

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 am

he needs a hornswoggle...

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Don't...
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Sun May 19, 2013 5:35 pm

I just don't get the appeal of Sheamus. Only one match of his springs to mind (the 2 out of 3 falls match against Bryan) that I can honestly say I've enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15840 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

I enjoyed his feud he had with Goldust in ECW.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian

Number of posts : 5599

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Sun May 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
I just don't get the appeal of Sheamus. Only one match of his springs to mind (the 2 out of 3 falls match against Bryan) that I can honestly say I've enjoyed.

I'd add a couple of matches vs Big Show last year when Show won the WHC (think it was Night of Champions when those two shockingly had the match of the night), Mania 26 vs Triple H, a match on Smackdown earlier this year when him and Tensai just beat seven bells out of each other, he's looked great in the MITB ladder matches he's been in (powerbombing Sin Cara through the ladder), a ladder match against John Morrison a few years back...

I've said it before - him vs Lesnar would be epic.

Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   Mon May 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Grecian wrote:
Saint Jimmy wrote:

I'd add a couple of matches vs Big Show last year when Show won the WHC (think it was Night of Champions when those two shockingly had the match of the night), Mania 26 vs Triple H, a match on Smackdown earlier this year when him and Tensai just beat seven bells out of each other, he's looked great in the MITB ladder matches he's been in (powerbombing Sin Cara through the ladder), a ladder match against John Morrison a few years back...

I've said it before - him vs Lesnar would be epic.

I'd have to disagree with you except for the Ladder match with Morrison and yes he did look good in that spot with Sin Cara but I cant remember him doing a whole lot else in that match.

The match with Triple H at Mania was atrocious and was definitely one of Triple H's worst Mania matches. It didn't contain a whole let except punching an kicking and I'm pretty sure that he hit his finisher on HHH nearly 3 times only to be beaten with one pedigree which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I know with the storyline it was just supposed to be a brawl but it just didn't float my boat

Not a fan of Big Show either and I thought their feud was boring as sin. I haven't seen his match with Tensai admittedly.

I've just watched his strap match with Mark Henry as well and I thought that wasn't up to much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character   

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on the Direction of Sheamus' Character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: