HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7059 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:22 pm

So the the show opens and Stephanie McMahon enters the ring saying HHH wont be facing Curtis Axel. Vince McMahon then joins her and agrees with her while the crowd boo loudly. Vince then starts saying the crowd want blood etc etc and they dont care.

Then The Shields music hits and they make their way to the ring. Vince and Stephanie are looking helpless in the ring. What happens next...AN AD BREAK!

So ok, The shield could take a while to get to the ring so a sneeky ad break is fine. Return from the break, The Shield are standing tall and steph and vinny mac are no where to be seeing. What happened!!!!!!!

Then, Michael Cole kindly tells us that if we had the WWE App we could see that Vince and Steph left the ring before he shield got there!

So basically, to watch raw you need the wwe app so you dont miss any thing. Well do you know what michael, i havent got the wwe app - and i dont want the wwe app. If im going to watch raw then i want to wtch it on my TV. I dont want to flick from TV to phone just so i dont miss anything - ya tit!

All they had to do is show a replay of what happened during the break - like they normally do when a heel suddenly has the upper hand in a match after a face is clearly in control.

WWE are getting worse for this. Shoving the App down our throats. Its bad enough when they constantly refer to it every to mins telling us a wrestler is watching the match back stage. Now they are missing out stuff on TV so we can watch it on the App!

This may seem a bit over the top and not that big a deal but I think it is. Vince and Steph havent been on TV for months and they come back from and ad break and they are gone - but its ok - you can wave goodbye to then on the App! I suspect it will start to put people off watching.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15840 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:33 pm

If you had a drinking game every time they mentioned the WWE App you'd be sloshed by 1.15

I also dont get why they want people switching from Tv to Phone just for a couple of minutes.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12976

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 pm

fuck me WWE will die in the UK if this keeps up, I've said it before I'll say it again, Vince has turned WWE into a money making monster, they can afford to slow down the corperation and get creative again. One big problem though is young fans don't know any better and assume this is the peak. And they fucking love fingering their iphones and tablets furiously because that's normal now. The matches, storylines and commentary are not worth putting up with the glossy corperate sponsored shite for.

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7059 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 pm

It really annoyed me watching it this morning. Out of curiosity is the app free?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15840 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:22 pm

i think it is but i dont have a clue havent looked at it

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian

Number of posts : 5601

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:39 pm

It is free, but it absolutely eats up data. I'm on a contract with a MB download limit that would get slaughtered in about three days.

As for that opening promo, totally dumb. I see your frustration, but I think I'd be more annoyed to have gone onto my phone, and watched the Shield's entrance, and not Vince getting triple-power-bombed.

Back to top Go down
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Can't wait for Triple H to take over...
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Yeah that was fucking annoying, I switched over from that. Last time I'm gonna watch RAW for a while. Sick of the fucking app (I don't have it) and sick of them mentioning fucking twitter every second.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12976

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:02 pm

if only WWE was still in the UK. We could have a UK crowd protest of 'turn round if you're sick of this' I wonder what Vince would make of a crowd turning round and not watching his show live.

Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 pm

I agree with that, would make him think. But then again, not in the UK long enough and I doubt the American fans would do that.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
Yeah that was fucking annoying, I switched over from that. Last time I'm gonna watch RAW for a while. Sick of the fucking app (I don't have it) and sick of them mentioning fucking twitter every second.

Who pissed on your Frosties?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)   

Back to top Go down

WWE App (Slight Raw Spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: