HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7059 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

I sat and watched all of raw (in 3 sittings I might add) without fast forwarding any parts. I thought the matches were really good. The promo's and backstage segments were bad but theatres made up for it.

What stood out for me was Rollins v Bryan. Awesome match. The thing that stood out for me the most was the end. After Daniel Bryan gets the win he is on the rope with the 'yes' chants. Rollins is sitting in the ring. He is looking around at te crowd as they are going absolutely nuts. I know story wise he's meant to be in shock because of the defeat but to me his face is saying wow. He looks so over-whelmed.

I have a feeling that match really showed what Rollins can do. Agreed Daniel Bryan can have a good match with a jam jar but Rollins matched him with everything. People rave about th shield - and rightly so - but they won't go on as a group forever. In fact I don't think it they will go on for much longer now the Wyatt family are due to debut. When they split eventually happens all 3 (well defiantly Rollins and ambrose) will be fine on their own.

Potential match of the year for me.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 am

Was an awesome match, if it was at WM it would most probably get match of the year.

The ROH Version from 2008

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7059 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:37 am

I had a feeling they wrestles before when Michael cole kept saying its the first time they faced each other on Monday night raw. Will watch it tonight on the laptop.

Other raw points. I think they should of announced orton v Bryan for payback rather than tag team them together. Axel foley added to the triple threat seems a little stupid too me. It's a bit of a come down really from fighting HHH, Cena and Jericho then going to face the likes of mix and Barrett. I suppose its a way of him loosing without getting pinned if they don't put the belt on him. Id have Sandow v sheamus on the main show too.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5602

PostSubject: Re: Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.   Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Mackem wrote:
Axel foley added to the triple threat seems a little stupid too me.

Isn't that Eddie Murphy's character on Beverly Hills Cop???!!!!???

I think Orton & Bryan tagging works, I'm expecting one to turn heel on the other (Hoping it's Orton, in all honesty). tease a bit of tension between the two, then do the heel turn, then a couple of matches on the next PPVs.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.   Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah but Curtis Axel name reminds me of the name Axel Foley for some reason.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Same here.  They should have gone with that and made him the bastard son of Mr Perfect and Mick Foley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.   

Back to top Go down

Raw 10th June - probable spoilers.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: