Share | 

Bray Wyatt & Family to debut on Raw next week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5510

PostSubject: Bray Wyatt & Family to debut on Raw next week   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 am

I can't wait for this. If done correctly, Wyatt could quite easily become the No 1 heel in the company.

I like how there are little factions springing up, the Shield, Wyatt Family, Colter's Militia - erminds me of the late 90's when we had the Nation of Domination, Oddities, that biker gang with Crush in it (name escapes me at the moment)...

All I want now is my British faction, and I'll be happy.

Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15791 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt & Family to debut on Raw next week   Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:35 pm

think this could possibly be the greatest thing to hit WWE. Its something different and as you said if done right Wyatt could quite easily become the No 1 heel. I cant wait to see how there going to debut not to sure how it'll be done.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian

Number of posts : 5510

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt & Family to debut on Raw next week   Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:35 pm

I'm thinking along the lines of the Straight Edge Society, when they started shaving people's heads that was awesome. Especially when they did it to Serena, there was something so shocking about that.

Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt & Family to debut on Raw next week   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:54 am

I reckon they will use them to turn the Shield as well. Ambrose is going to be massive favourite in the MITB due to the other competitors and it being in Indie country. Always rated Husky Harris - lets hope Joe's watching and realises how he could look shedding 50 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7036 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt & Family to debut on Raw next week   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:27 pm

I think it will be great are a huge fuck up. It all depends on their debut for me. Similar to the straight edge society would be good.

Biker group were Dicipels of Apocoplics (sp) D.O.A. Those were the days Grec. Los Boriquos were terrible though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bray Wyatt & Family to debut on Raw next week   

Back to top Go down

Bray Wyatt & Family to debut on Raw next week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: