View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5602

PostSubject: Money In The Bank thoughts   Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:24 pm

All in all, a damned good PPV.

Bit of a shocker with Sandow winning the WHC ladder match, I thought it was nailed on to be Rhodes, Ambrose or Barrett. Especially when the rest of the Shield came out, I thought it had Ambrose winning stamped all over it. Thinking that this may indicate a face turn for Cody, he's been a heel since 2007, and totally bland since he had his crazed-mask-thing a few years back. Sandow, though, is a good choice for the win. just hoping WWE now take the time to build him up properly, I love his character and how comfortable he seems with it.

Dolph and AJ are probably going to be split for good, think this has Ziggler vs Langston nailed on for Summerslam now.

Cena and Henry was a standard Cena match. Bit disappointed Henry didn't win, and can't really see these two having another match, not after Cena won so cleanly.

Ryback finally won on PPV for the first time in about a year.

Big news for me, though, was the WWE ladder match. Heyman finally turns on Punk (and split his head open something beautiful on a ladder), Axel attacks Daniel Bryan (Axel still does nothing for me), RVD looked great and Orton winning was definitely unexpected. He's been out of the title picture for a couple of years, does more clean jobs to midcarders than any other main eventer in WWE, and deserves a run with the WWE title again. Someone of his talent needs to be in and around the title picture.

Match of the night for me was the WHC ladder match. Some innovative spots, no clear winner at the start, and a field of 7 heels made it an interesting watch, as did having 2 unofficial teams in there. One of the matches of the year so far.

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank thoughts   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Both ladder matches were fantastic the rest, pretty average, nothing else interested me, Cant stand Del Rio, Cena or Miz or Ryback.

And would someone please tell Cena to stop using the STF its getting worse.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank thoughts   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Agree both MITB matches were fantastic. I thought Cesaro was on to win for it, outside chance of Ambrose though.

Ziggler deserves better than a Langston fued for Summerslam. I reckon it will be Del Rio Vs Ziggler last chance match in a no DQ or last man standing or something.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7059 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank thoughts   Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:49 am

I thought it was a good PPV apart from one thing (as little as it is) - the WWE title match wasn't the main event. I predicted an Orton win - simply on the things said above. Out of the title scene for a while and it seems like he's knuckled down despite being on his 2nd strike. I was actually in shock when heyman hit punk. I was surprised we didn't see a replacement for Kane.

Wwe title match was ok but why have the worlds strongest man tap out is just silly. Is Cena now the worlds strongest man? What now for Cena? I can see a rematch at summerlam with Henry to be honest. If not - then who? No one really stands our apart from Daniel Bryan.

I liked the del rio v Ziggler match. I liked the ending - which I agree will lead to a split from AJ. I think a last man standing at summersl between ADR and Ziggler.

The WBC title match was match of the night. I didn't have a clue who would win at all. Sandow is great. The better man won saying toweds Cody was priceless. It looked like Rhodes was going to cry. I started to wonder if that was ment to happen with the look on costs face!
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank thoughts   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:13 am

My gripe (not a massive one) was that both MITB matches had run ins plus WHC match had a DQ due to run in - seems they didn't talk to each other first.

There was no way Cena/Henry could have been the main event over a match in Philly with RVD/Punk/Bryan the crowd would have gone home.

Agree with the Orton comments, he has worked hard for others and now deserves a run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Money In The Bank thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: