The WWE Power Struggle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5604

PostSubject: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 pm

At the moment, WWE is running a big power-struggle storyline, with Trips, Vince and Steph all looking to undermine each other. Which is fine, I don't have a particular problem with it at all. Except for one small thing...:

Why does Vince not want Cena as a WWE Champ? There's  certainly logic behind him not wanting Bryan to be champ (indie guy, small, not ripped to shit), but why not Cena? Cena's the definitive WWE guy - huge muscles, square jaw, bodybuilder, not a particularly talented wrestler. It makes no sense for the guy who is the current  definition of what Vince loves his wrestlers to look like to be the guy that Vince doesn't want to be his champion.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12978

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Fans hate him? Maybe Vince is putting himself on the side of smarks, so HHH can be the babyface. Not sure how it's all panning out though. Are they all fighting or is it 2 on 1 for power etc?

Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15842 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Throughout the years Vince has always not liked Cena on TV im guessing its cos Cena's become too big for him to control. He wants someone who he can control like a puppet and he wont get that with Cena.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 pm

Everyone saying Vince Vs Triple H at WM, I'm not so sure and think Steph will pipe up some time. Think it could be a triple thread with someone having a representative each.

Vince - Three options I see here, first is Randy Orton, Vince going heel route, Orton supposedly turning heel, 3rd generation and all that stuff, very WWE. Second is Ryback going for the standard big guy. Or finally if Shield continue to side with Vince maybe Dean Ambrose to push him to the main event, Triple H is also a backstage fan.

Personally I'd go down the Randy Orton route. Vince wouldn't see it as an attack on his family but a guy ruthlessly doing whatever it took to be on top.

Steph - Don't really know here maybe John Cena or Chris Jericho

Triple H - CM Punk, appears to be favouring the 'wrestlers' of the company, think they'll go down a line of Triple H may not like Punk but he does respect him (remember Punk had his crusade for wanting respect) plus Punk is currently acting as a face too.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 pm

how heel is Vince at the moment? And how long has this stuff been running? I cba with WWE at the minute, but I also don't want to miss Vinces final run, as it could be brilliant, if he's full blown evil again.

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:53 pm

I'd say he's getting there, Triple H is definitely taking the face route so expect Vince to just keep getting more and more heel till fully blown. It's been running..... I'd say a month or 2 since it started hinting. Expect it to go from Summerslam till Wrestlemania where it will likely conclude.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15842 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:33 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Everyone saying Vince Vs Triple H at WM, I'm not so sure and think Steph will pipe up some time. Think it could be a triple thread with someone having a representative each.

Vince - Three options I see here, first is Randy Orton, Vince going heel route, Orton supposedly turning heel, 3rd generation and all that stuff, very WWE. Second is Ryback going for the standard big guy. Or finally if Shield continue to side with Vince maybe Dean Ambrose to push him to the main event, Triple H is also a backstage fan.

Personally I'd go down the Randy Orton route. Vince wouldn't see it as an attack on his family but a guy ruthlessly doing whatever it took to be on top.

Steph - Don't really know here maybe John Cena or Chris Jericho

Triple H - CM Punk, appears to be favouring the 'wrestlers' of the company, think they'll go down a line of Triple H may not like Punk but he does respect him (remember Punk had his crusade for wanting respect) plus Punk is currently acting as a face too.

Vince - Barrett

HHH - Bryan - Vince cant stand him and if rumors are true that hes going to take control why not have someone he cant stand on tv anyways.

Steph - Y2J or The Rock - Just Cos CM Punk has been promised the Rumble due to his contract expiring sometime near WM so i expect them to stick to it and let him win the title in what hes never done before and wants to do the last match on the card the highlight of the show

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:58 pm

considering his injury, outside chance Sheamus could be one of them?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:18 pm

if the WWE title is the last match on WM card and the future of WWE has been decided already, i'd expect a twist/screwjob type affair. I still really think Vince will want to kill off VKM character somehow.

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:40 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Throughout the years Vince has always not liked Cena on TV im guessing its cos Cena's become too big for him to control. He wants someone who he can control like a puppet and he wont get that with Cena.

Don't buy that at all. Cena has said numerous times on TV that he loves the WWE, and this week on raw announced he'd never wrestle anywhere else, ever, because he loves WWE so much. This goes back as far as the Nexus storyline when he said pretty much the same thing. Everything about him screams 'WWE!', so why does Vince hate him? He'll do anything for the company, apparently...

Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
if the WWE title is the last match on WM card and the future of WWE has been decided already, i'd expect a twist/screwjob type affair. I still really think Vince will want to kill off VKM character somehow.

Nah, I can see Vince bowing out clean, and getting one almighty face pop if people think it's really the end of him.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Cena announced on Raw he'd never wrestle anywhere else? Seems a bit odd to even mention that, as who thinks he would. I'm going to throw something mad out there. could there potentially be a 'rival' company set up by HHH or Steph as part of the storyline? Or some form of new brand split?

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Well, Bryan opened Raw saying he was a 'wrestler', whereas Cena was an entertainer, if he (Bryan) was sacked, he'd go back to wrestling in gyms in front of 30 people, whereas Cena wasn't good enough at wrestling to be able to work anywhere else. Cena countered by announcing he loves WWE so much, he couldn't wrestle anywhere else, ever.

Could be some kind of spin-off company launched, I suppose - Vince having the 'entertainers', Trips / Steph the 'wrestlers'?

Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7060 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 pm

What ever the way VKM goes out - it will be huge

I like the idea of a 'rival company' of wrestlers. Could lead to an invasion type story leading into WM30. Winner takes control.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Grecian wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Nah, I can see Vince bowing out clean, and getting one almighty face pop if people think it's really the end of him.

Who said anything about Vince?

Triple H would play a better heel boss than face boss I reckon.

Maybe have a MITB match at WM, when the winnner of the main event is celebrating have Triple H attack them and the MITB winnner cash in.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7060 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:52 am

John Cena (wwe) v Daniel Bryan (whc) v CM Punk (rumble winner) to unify the titles at Wrestlmania with Stephanie, Vince and HHH in each corner.

Between now and Wrestlmania Daniel Bryan has turned heel and agreed the corporate image and sided with McMahon and wins the WHC at the royal Rumble from Damien Sandow.

John Cena is still wwe champion defeating Randy Orton. in the heat of the moment Orton cashed in his MITB briefcase. The match restarts and The Shield interrupt and distract both men without interfereing. Cena catches orton with the AA as he turns round into Cena.

While this happens Vince and HHH keep on bickering and playing the oneupmamship with each other. Vince thinks he can minipulate vickie over on smackdown more than brad Maddox where HHH is most of the time hence why Bryan's heel turn and winning WHC - bit vince wants the big one, the wwe title. Stephanie is sick of it. The night after The Rumble, Stephanie suggests a unification title match at Wrestlmania. Vince is thrilled as his corprete champion can become the unified champion. Stephanie sides with John Cena simply because he has done nothing wrong as the champ. HHH comes out and says that the rumble winner gets a title shot an he calls CM Punk. HHH asks punk of he wants his titles match 1 on 1 at elimination chamber or to go in a triple threat match at the grandest stage of them all in the biggest match ever. Punks chooses mania.

Bryan and Cena both retain the titles at EC. Wrestlemania comes and it's official. Punk v Bryan v Cena. The match is about 35 mins in. Vince makes his way to the ring to support Bryan. Cena is out on the floor. Bryan is on the mat. Punk is on the top rope about to hit the macho man elbow drop when Vince pushes him off. Out comes HHH throwing his jacket on the floor and pulling his tie off as he gets to the ring. He's chasing Vince. Stephanie chase HHH and gets between the two guys. Cena has crawled back into the ring by this point and both punk and Bryan are on their feet too. All of a sudden the lights go out. When they come back on undertaker is standing in the middle of all 3 and the referee is down on the outside with Vince standing over him. HHH and Stephanie are still next to each other in shock. Undertaker grabs Bryan and choke slams him. Punk is furious and runs towards taker only to be stopped by a flying shoulder block by Cena. Taker pick up punk and choke alms him. Cena goes for the pin. Vince throws the referee back in the ring. 1 2 3. Cena retains. Vince jumps I to the ring and stands in the middle of taker and Cena with their hands raised.

The next night on raw the show opens with Vince in the ring. He says that the likes of punk and Bryan are not the type of guys to lead the wwe into the future. Cena and taker have stood by him for years and have remained loyal to him. Heel turn for Cena and Vince is still the man.
That will never happen and I probably lost people in parts but that's how I'd do it with a few tweaks.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 am

I think this WM is the only chance they will have to make HHH the new Vince Mcmahon. (as in the huge heel owner) and for that to happen, he has to be a complete baby face until Vince leaves (dies) at which point he can show no remorse, people will realise that HHH was pushing Vince to become evil/mad again, as he knew his heart couldn't take it. I'd also like it if at some point HHH pedigreed Steph, which would mean HHH was the only on screen owner/GM. Stating that business comes before family and no one will hold him back.

If they do the route of Vince is a heel, HHH as a face and HHH overcomes the heel, then that's the end. My way, it sets up 10 years of a new era.

PostSubject: Re: The WWE Power Struggle   

Back to top Go down

The WWE Power Struggle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: