Triple H

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5628

PostSubject: Triple H   Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:12 am

Got to say, I'm loving the control storyline at the moment. Although its built to make Daniel Bryan the main man in WWE, Orton is playing his role brilliantly, and Trips is awesome as the smarmy CEO doing what's right for business.

But the thing I really like is the extra layers being introduced. Big Show, Ziggler, Cody all being involved, Th Shield being front and centre again (I did think they'd be split when the Wyatts debuted as another 3 man heel unit) Ryback starting to come into it, and Goldust vs Orton for Codys job has been announced for Raw on Monday.

This is shapin up to be a truly great WWE angle. Could make for an epic Survivor Series match, and possibly Trips vs Bryan at Mania 30. Also think Vincent will play a bigger role at some point , and Punk has to come into it somewhere too. Chuck in the return of Cena and Sheamus, Heyman's guys... Could be huge.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Triple H   Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:28 pm

I haven't watched a lot of wrestling this year but have managed to watch the last two raws. And was impressed with them. I get the feeling Shane o mac might make a return soon.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: Triple H   Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:04 am

I think Raw has been very good for the last few weeks, storyline and matches. Cody v Orton was a good match this week.
Not sure I'm fully behind the Big Show crying every time someone gets beat up, agree about the extra layers though especially Cody - was hoping he would do a run in from the crowd at end of this weeks.

Shane O'Mac would be amazing, pop would be huge I reckon.

My concern is how does Punk fit in without overshadowing Daniel Bryan or Orton if he went heel (v unlikely). I cant lie am desperate for Bryan to eventually get title even all way to SS and Punk to win RR and face Bryan at WM. Though would also happily watch Orton/Bryan if not overdone in next few PPV's.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Triple H   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Hasn't Shane left his job recently? Could see him making a return if only for a while. Don't know how many dates Lesnar has left on his contract but could see him getting involved potentially, but less so now Ryback has.

Think Survivor Series

Orton (Or Triple H if Orton is in title fight), Ryback & Shield Vs Bryan, Big Show, Ziggler plus others
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7065 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Triple H   Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Throw in Rhodes toile it 5 v 5.

Can see big show being forced to be on orton and shield team. Then turning on Bryan. I think also ryback will be the saviour.

Regarding Shane o mac, I can see all the mcmahons being involved at WM30.

I don't mind not seeing punk in this angle so far, and if it keeps going, I don't think it will need it until WM when he has his title match for the rumble win.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5628

PostSubject: Re: Triple H   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:03 pm

This week added a whole new layer during the Cutting Edge segment. it's definitely blending a lot of real-life Triple H stuff (the jibes about him not rating Jericho to start with, along with Austin and Cena), Orton's performance with Big Show was great, the Ambrose vs Bryan match was stunning. Although I have no plans to get Night of Champions, I'm kinda intrigued to see how it plays out. nice to see Booker almost joining Trips and Steph, telling Show to be professional and all. Booker needs to be back on TV (just not on commentary).

Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15857 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Triple H   Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:11 pm

The McMahon and Rhodes story continued on Nxt tapings.

Spoiler:

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H   

Back to top Go down

Triple H
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-