AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5604

PostSubject: Night of Champions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Posting this without having seen any of it:

Daniel Bryan new WWE champion.

Not sure what I make of this. For me, it seems a bit quick, I was expecting Orton to retain by DQ / count-out or something like that. I certainly didn't expect a clean Bryan win, although it gives Orton the rematch clause, but can't help thinking it's going to lead to WWE ramming down our throats that he's the new chosen one, rather than subtlely suggesting it.

RVD wins by DQ, ADR retains the title.

If anyone cares. Anyone?

Shield retain the tag titles over the PTP

See, I quite like the PTP. I rate Titus, and think he could be a huge star in the next couple of years. I really can see him wearing a world title. However, my problem with this is simple: exactly what makes them faces now? Darren Young coming out has apparently turned them?

Axel & Heyman beat Punk.

For me, the most intriguing outcome. Not a clean win, of course, Punk made Axel tap out before destroying Heyman - until Ryback got involved, put Punk through a table and pulled Heyman over him for the pin. Does this mean Ryback is now a Heyman Guy? And seeing how he was starting to get involved in the Bryan vs McMahons story, how does this all fit in?

Aside from that, Axel also retained the IC title against Kingston, Dolph continues his one man plummet down the card losing to Ambrose, Miz is still a complete arse and his future-endeavouring really can't come quickly enough.

Last edited by Grecian on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mark as a spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7060 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:28 pm

I've just skimmed through the PPV due to free time. Parts I've seen it's a good PPV.

Daniel Bryan winning was a huge shock but the seed was planted when HHH came out at the start of the show saying there was going to be no interference. Then later it showed HHH and Orton back stage. Orton wasn't happy that The Shield wasn't involved. HHH said he was making sure he chose the right guy as the face of the WWE. Im unsure where this will go now. Orton gets a rematch but apart from that I don't know. I suspect - and hope im wrong - that Big Show will get the title match in the near future.

RVD winning by DQ. I thought RVD would of won this with Sandow cashing in. Not a bad match to be fair. I think RVD will get a rematch before that mini storyline ends. The ADR will go against everyone and anyone until Sheamus returns.

Ambrose v Ziggler was great. I don't know what Ziggler has done but has certainly pissed on someones cornflakes.

Ryback saving Heyman was the biggest shock for me. I just don't get it. Are we going to see Ryback v Punk again? I doubt he's the new Heyman guy.

I'd give the match quality of the PPV a 7/10 but the story telling a 5/10. I cant see where they are going with anything that happened at the PPV and a lot of it didn't make sense in my opinion. Is Randy Orton going to be a face now with Daniel Bryan HHH's new best mate?

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm

It was a really quick 3 count for Bryan to win, so i can see him being stripped tonight, the rest i couldn't be arsed about.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Yeah thought the Orton-Bryan match was odd, don't know why he won the title so soon, hopefully there's some sort of twist on RAW tonight. Not going to watch anything else, just seen Axel/Heyman v Punk with Ryback interfering, I guess they're just adding him until Lesnar comes back around Wrestlemania or when his appearances are due.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Was that a fast count from the ref? First time I watched, I thought he'd only counted to 2...

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Yeah, can see armstrong getting fired tonight, then maybe Roadogg getting involved.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Why would Road Dogg get involved?
Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:40 pm

The ref Armstrong and Road Dogg are brothers in real life.

Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:02 pm

oh right fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of Champions   

Back to top Go down

Night of Champions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: