TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 13012

PostSubject: TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.   Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 pm

This week's TNA had a small segment as part of the TNA 365 website thing they are doing, with a new wrestler. Anyway, I was wondering who it was. In the segment a relatively plain guy, short hair, nothing memorable about him, was sat eating dinner with Christie Hemme, a truly awful segment, terrible acting etc, but part of it was the guy accusing the waiter of looking at Hemme and telling him he'd remove his eyes and then murder him. All of this while Hemme was out of the room. Quite over the top, but obviously a character that seems normal until in private, where he becomes a complete psycho. Which could be interesting, but I have no idea who it was. Don't think the commentators mentioned the segment either.

I don't know if anyone still watches TNA, But they seem to be building a set of new characters from scratch. Rockstar Spud is a fantastic twat heel, really doing well as dixies minion I think. I like what Ethan Carter III is doing. I think he may have portrayed being wank on the mic by not saying much at first, but now is cutting long promos. And who can't hate his character at a live show?

As well as these, they have given Robbie E more to do, as the BroMans with guest DJ Zema Ion, possibley the most hated people in wrestling in the making. Crowds will get so pissed off with them. Perfect heels that annoy everyone. Annoying as fuck Horn blasts can't fail.

Not much structure to this but there we go. Anyone seen any TNA? Lol
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7065 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.   Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:24 am

I still watch it but fast forward most of it. Haven't watched this week yet but I like what they are doing with EC3 and spud. Hope it continues.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.   Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:38 pm

The guy with Hemme was in a filmed segment with her couple of weeks ago to set up the date. I think he's a gutshot winner who's now called Samuel instead of Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.   Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Hmm, I've not seen anything since to continue the gimmick, or even show again who the guy is. I'll trust it's one of the gut check guys as you say, but i've already forgotten what he looks like, not a good sign for building someone up with a gimmick that stood out.

Spud has been quality again since I first mentioned with this article. And EC3 Has a big feud with Sting building.

One more thing, I don't know if it was the Christmas cheer, or what. But Jeff Hardy was brilliant on Impact this week, even on the mic!!! I don't know where it came from, but even when he got growly, he wasn't cringey like usual. Whoever has brought this out of him, well done.

Is a stable going to form around Magnus now too? Or will he keep acting like the face who takes his chance. Can't imagine much heat from the UK crowd.

Credit again to TNA production too, shite crowd but good TV presentation at last, despite slightly mixed message ending. If only they hadn't pissed off the old fans, then the Hulk fans before sorting out the tv show.

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.   Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:09 pm

well Hardy was good last episode, but now this week said he's quit. Don't know if this is just for a story as they are touring the UK and he can't leave, or if he has to serve any jail time. Anyone know? Seems pointless for him to be excellent one week and then leave.

Number of posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.   Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:39 pm

I think it's because of he's done time in jail on drug charges in the past couple of years which prevent him from getting a Visa to the UK, or possibly because it's in the terms of his suspended sentence he can't leave the UK?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.   

Back to top Go down

TNA: New wrestlers, gimmicks etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: