View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15801 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM   Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Quote :
Regarding Shawn Michaels coming out of retirement for one more match, it's said the ball is in his court. WWE wants him to return for a singles match at WrestleMania XXX.

There is no talk of doing HBK vs. CM Punk and no talk of a potential tag match with HBK and Triple H vs. Punk and Daniel Bryan. If Shawn agrees to come out of retirement, WWE wants it to be for only one match and that match would be against Bryan. The segment with HBK and Punk on Monday's RAW was done so they could save the Punk-HHH confrontation.

Whether or not Shawn decides to return to the ring, expect to see a lot more of him on WWE TV going into WrestleMania XXX.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:53 am

Not sure how I'd feel about HBK returning, on the one hand a match against one of Daniel Bryan, CM Punk or even Triple H could all be epic, but the going back on his retirement would all in the same be disappointing to see.

The main problem I see however is, how many genuine contenders to the WWE whatever championship are there? Cena, Orton, Bryan and Punk are the 4 I would put in the category atm, Cena has just been in a fued for it so unless he wins the rumble won't happen most likely, now if we do get the DX Vs Punk and Bryan then under them you have a catagory of maybe Sheamus who can feed off of a return, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio and Ryback.... Del Rio and Henry please no for the world title at WM30, Ryback would have to turn face again so no which leaves Randy Orton Vs Sheamus for WM30, haven't we seen that before... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:04 am

Taker vs Orton Streak v Title??
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:15 am

Can't see it personally, Orton is definitely one of the few real opportunities left for a fued with Taker purely because of how long ago it was and how much he has evolved since then (dud dun tshhhh) but I think WWE would want to capitalise on the streak being an attraction in its own right. It's practically another main event match they have in itself.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Also having Undertaker vs Orton for the title would mean Taker winning the title. And that seems unlikely at this stage in his career. At least Undertaker would have to drop the title again very soon after Mania as there's no chance of him doing a regular schedule again.

Michaels vs Bryan would be a great match. But I'd want it to be a one-off. I would hate for Shawn to be one of those people who drifts in and out of retirement depending on how good the money is.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7042 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM   Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:56 am

HBK should stay retired. I don't mind him on TV now and then but stay out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM   Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Mackem wrote:
HBK should stay retired. I don't mind him on TV now and then but stay out of the ring.

He's been in a ring plenty of times since he's been back on TV already  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM   

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on Shawn Michaels Possibly Coming Out of Retirement for WM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: