HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

TNA improving?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7048 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: TNA improving?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 pm

The past few weeks I've really enjoyed TNA. MVP as the new investor is going ok at the minute and it doesn't seem like a typical battle of power to rib the company.

Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards are really good as the wolves (didnt see them in ROH but I believe they were both champions at some point). Bobby roode is playing his role superbly. Now James storm has turned heel we could see the return of beer money. The wolves v beer money could be a great fued, up there with beer money and the MCMG's form a few years back.

Magnus is playing his role as the champion great as well. Even though they are in England Magnus is still getting booed. I no he's a heel but he is English and I thought the fans would of cheered for him regardless. Rockstar spud and EC3 are quote good also.

Then we have the VT's of willow (Jeff hardy behind a mask). This freshens him up a little. As big as a Jeff hardy fan that I am, he did go stale. I think this well do him the world of good.

With no hogan or sting kicking around, the air time is getting shared around a lot more, which can only be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12909

PostSubject: Re: TNA improving?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:46 pm

I agree with you Macks. I've enjoyed following the new characters as they build and the new tweaks to the old ones. Joe won't last as he hasn't changed a fucking thing, but the other originals and even Jeff are improving.

One thing that still bugs me though is Tenay. He refuses to sell anything. Samuel Shaw is a nasty as fuck serial killer inspired character and he knocks out and kidnaps Hemme, to which Tenay says something to the same tune as 'hmm he's a bit creepy' fucking react Tenay, you've just witnessed a kidnapping! he'd be sacked in WWE. Has no respect for kayfabe, it's just a bad attitude towards the storylines and performers

Other than that it's alot better, i'd probably not turn EC3 too soon though, he took some good bumps in the ladder match though and I think he could surprise people who may think he's a TNA Cena, but a longer heel run would help his eventual turn.

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7048 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: TNA improving?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:41 am

I think TNA need a whole new announce team. Tenay and tazz are awful. Bring back don west. He was shite also but he brought character and sold everything. Borash isn't much better either.

Samoa joe is a weird one. I hope he gets a run with the title again. Be a complete bad ass and a proper submission machine. Win all te time making opponents tap out. Make him go on an undefeated streak. He doesn't need tweaking that much character wise.

After a promising run the x division is getting left behind but I think that is soully because they are concentrating around the world title scene. That is my only flaw at the moment in TNA. They only concentrate on one major angle at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: TNA improving?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:00 am

I feel like Joe will be back in the Xdivision anyway. He's taken out Zema Ion 2 times with the choke. Zema, Joe, Aries and Sabin can pass the belt around, 3 of those have also won Heavyweight so they can challenge the champ with Aries craply named option C rule, leaving a 3 way for the X again, Storm And Roode and the Wolves and the Bro Mans will have a few good tag matches, Anderson will keep up his job having interesting rivalries without needing a belt with Shaw. and Bully might face "Willow" as I cant think who else would. Apart from Beer Money looking likely everything is new

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: TNA improving?   Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Have to say I'm liking the way they are building EC3 still. They are playing to the fact the predictable fans will chant 'you can't wrestle' by facing him off vs THE wrestler Angle. And he's declared himself an American Icon. Fans will just assume he doesn't cut it because he is built like a wwe action figure.

Number of posts : 5554

PostSubject: Re: TNA improving?   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:37 pm

See, you say TNA is improving, and I genuinely hope they do. WWE needs the competition to start trying again, and any competition is a good thing in a one-company monopoly. But (and this bit includes a Lockdown spoiler):

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA improving?   

Back to top Go down

TNA improving?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: