Raw - 10/3/14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5498

PostSubject: Raw - 10/3/14   Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:02 am

Macks, you must be on the WWE creative team.

Announced on Raw that it's Bryan vs Trips at Mania, and if Bryan wins, he's goes into the main event.

Cena vs Wyatt confirmed.

Hogan also announced a 30 man battle royal for a hideous Andre the Giant action figure painted gold trophy. Can't wait to see which elite superstars make up the field for that one. On the plus side, it has to be better than the 25 Diva battle royal from Mania 25.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7030 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Just finished watching. Quite another good show. I think there will be more to the Daniel Bryan situation. Possibly if Bryan loses at mania to HHH then he's fired or something like that. Can't see HHH giving Bryan all his own way.

We are eventually starting to a decent build to mania. The shield storyline interests me. I hope they don't go for a triple threat for the US title. That would be a waste. I'd rather have a one on one between two members. Personally I'd have Rollins v ambrose but in the same breath I don't want roman reigns left off the cars so I can see him in and winning the Andre battle royal (unless hogan hulks up and cleans house).

Cena v Wyatt has the potential to be match of the night. I'm expecting big things from that for some reason.

I'm also loosing interest in taker v lesnar simply because its more about taker v heyman rather than lesnar.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Whilst it does look likely that Bryan will be in the Main Event (though not certain) I'm not sure that we're going to see him walking out with the belt. My guess is Batista will still win the title by pinning Bryan. I do think that Bryan will be the last man standing in the ring, leading the crowd in a Yes chant but he won't have the title.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7030 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:01 pm

I don't think Bryan will win the title either. I still think that it's batista's.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Bryan to beat HHH, then The Authority to screw Bryan in the main event.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12833

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:42 pm

i'd go for Bryan to win vs hhh. Then the authority TRY to screw Bryan but fail. Then as he's about to win CM Punk return to screw Bryan. Nothing beats a double twist ending, as people will expect a screw job, get excited when it fails, then be in tears when it's finished. I can't imagine a long programme with Bryan vs Batista because they both can't act. So it needs something else thrown in.

As for Taker. I'm looking forward to it for once (in recent times) because there's a tiny chance Brock will go off script and try to be the one who does it. He barely works for WWE as it is lol.

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:06 pm

There's no chance Brock goes off-script. If you watch him, he's about the only heel in the whole of WWE who does what he can to make his opponent look like an absolute beast. his bumps with Big Show in the build-up to the Rumble, and the way he sold Show's KO punch in the actual match was some of the most impressive heel work I've seen in WWE in years.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:18 pm

I've heard rumours about Brock but I agree with Grec. It won't happen.

Also, where do people think HHH v Bryan will be on the card? Personally I think it should open the show. Get the crowd psyched up. When (more than if) Bryan wins, the crowd will still be going crazy with yes chants throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:01 pm

oh great 4 hours of that shit! I've been watching for what 4 weeks and i'm bored of it. His promo work as a face isn't good enough to warrant it. As a heel he was brilliant I watched some wwe when he beat Show in the cage and as a sarcy little twat it was great. Fans ruin everything gimmick wise. He has no character because of it, they killed his good work. Rant over.

I know Brock won't, but it's better to have that hint of doubt, otherwise it's the same as ever guaranteed win. It's too much of a legacy to suspend disbelief these days, which is why I didnt enjoy the recent ones. But with Brock it might be easier to buy into the fact he could genuinely choke him out. Even though he'd be sued to high heaven and face criminal charges. Obvious it won't happen, but it's more likely than HBK or HHH or Punk

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Mackem wrote:
I've heard rumours about Brock but I agree with Grec. It won't happen.

Also, where do people think HHH v Bryan will be on the card? Personally I think it should open the show. Get the crowd psyched up. When (more than if) Bryan wins, the crowd will still be going crazy with yes chants throughout the night.

Battle royal will open the show. Trips vs Bryan will be the 4th or 5th match, around the two hour mark.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:01 pm

will the battle royal even make it on to the show. Could be a dark opener. Ryback, hennig, santino, the bull thing, kofi, titus oneil. Can't see it being good enough if that's how it lines up. And I imagine it will be like that

Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:42 pm

I'm with Grec i don't think he will go off script and beat undertaker using a choke hold or something. It will be a good match, I wonder if they will throw in that little stare-down they had a while back at a UFC event.

As for Bryan v HHH that might be early during the show like third/fourth match, then he has an hour or so to rest. But maybe nearer the main event so he can keep momentum, so he doesn't have to warm down then warm up again.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw - 10/3/14   

Back to top Go down

Raw - 10/3/14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: