raw 17/3/14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5604

PostSubject: raw 17/3/14   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:42 am

So now it's been announced that if Triple H beats Bryan, he goes into the main event to make up the third man. It's not often I praise Batista (never, in fact), but his reaction to this was spot on - screaming 'I didn't sign up for this!'. Orton then RKO-ed him, which was needed to try and build some tension between those two.

More people added to the battle royal.

Shield appear to have turned face, I can see them doing something with Kane at Mania, but not sure how that will pan out, if it'll be a 6 man tag or what, or who would team with Kane.

Ended with a beatdown of Bryan from Trips, which included what I thought was an unprotected chairshot to the head...

Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15842 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:09 pm

i think Kane will team with the other luke harper and Erick rowan to go against the shield, that chair shot looked a bit dangerous still will be a surprise if HHH does let bryan go over him at wrestlemania for the main event can see it easily being evolution triple treat.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:06 pm

If this is the case, might as well change the Wrestlemania Logo to this:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:21 pm

That was a brutal beatdown, a good old school HHH beatdown.

It probably made Stephanie pregnant.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7060 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:04 pm

I thought HHH throwing him onto announce table was quite bad. He had no protection on his fall. But as fergie said, old school beat down. I personally didnt see it coming. I pedigree yes but not as brutal as that.

I'm still not sure where te shield will fit in. A six man tag will be a waste. Teaming Kane with harper and row an is just silly. Put those 2 in the battle royal. I'd also put one o the shield in a one on one match against one of the shield.

It looks like a tag team turmoil or 4 way for the tag belts with the all Americans winning the Uso's.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:24 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
That was a brutal beatdown, a good old school HHH beatdown.

It probably made Stephanie pregnant.

taking th piss out o  taking th piss out o  taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 am

If Triple H beats Bryan then wins the title, the internet might actually break.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12978

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:55 pm

I thought triple H was at his best again on Raw. Semi kayfabe bollocking for Orton and Batista. Mainly Batista, as HHH stuck to kayfabe with Orton about his storyline inability to win witout help and he actually praised his technical ability, which was another shot at Big Dave, really.

I just love the irony of it though. Batista was such a flop that it's made the storyline much more real and more heated and HHH has reverted to attitude era HHH.

I would not be surprised if next week Vince is back to bollock HHH for putting the company at risk of legal action. Which would add another layer. The beatdown had to look like that to get the right effect, and it was pretty safe with the chair shot hitting all metal post. Think brian caught a monitor in the danglies and nearly F Bombed, but it added more realism lol.
Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7060 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:06 pm

HHH beat Bryan in a screwy HHH is in the triple threat. HHH wins the belt. Vince comes out and tells the world that he wants a wrestlemania moment. There is another match. The crowd go wild with yes chants. Then real American plays. Hogan enters the ring. Hogan pins HHH. Hogan new champ.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Just read this elsewhere.

Remember Daniel Bryan got fired for choking Justin Roberts with a tie, HHH should get fired for trying to drown DB.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:44 am

uneventful Raw. So no new thread. A few things. I'm so glad HHH is leading the promos, his old school style is needed with no Punk.

Orton can't sell laughter, almost ruined a good little encounter.

Now a mini rant. The fans. They have forgotten why the boo Cena. He was shoved down fans throats because of his workrate, build and promos and there was nothing much else around apart from edge and orton who were obviously best as heels. Anyway now he isn't being forced on anyone, he is putting 3 people over at a time, with the shield and wyatts respectively. And fans booed him out of the arena and cheered an unproven beardman who is lucky to be involved with Cena, and who fucked up a forward roll when taking a hurricanrana. One word to the live audience. WHAT?!

I also wanted to ask if Punk ever got the future endeavor letter on wwe.com? If not Wink

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Was a bit of a dull Raw.

I'm fed up of this Andre battle royal already. I also can't help thinking that Mania is being a bit diluted by WWE getting the entire roster on the card. Between the four way tag match, every diva in that match, 30 guys in the battle royal, it's getting utterly ridiculous.

And no, Punk hasn't had the 'future endeavours' message yet. But seeing as his contract isn't up until July, they don't have to yet.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:11 pm

if they get the intercontinental on someone better, then they can use tournaments for the mid card guys. I'd prefer that tbh. King of the ring, Mitb, battle royal. The titles need to get more use up the card for ppvs like the old days. Especially now there's only 1 main title. Razor Ramon in the hall of fame and Big E as IC champ...

WWE Champion as G.M

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Agree with sexton there needs to be more emphasis on IC title it used to be the step up a superstar needed to pave his way to mainevent (Jericho , angle , razor) . Now it seems its given to anyone they lose it and go back to mid card (kofi , ziggler , miz).

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:23 pm

They also need to do something with the US title, even JBL on commentary is now taking the piss that Ambrose never defends it. Unify with the IC or something,

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Im sure there was talk about it getting unified at Elimination Chamber, then fuck all happened, quite glad though because we got a shit hot match from The Shield and Wyatts.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:20 pm

all they need to do is write a tiny bit into the current storyline that Kane wants to get the title away from Ambrose. Have a few matches with Ambrose defending and then Kane screw him at a ppv. More like an old school simple story written into the bigger one. It needs to be more like an achievement, but it's just a sign that someone likes you at the minute, but when they don't defend it for ages they go off the wrestler, like it's their fault they haven't progressed, then pop the title on someone new again.

NXT Champion
NXT Champion

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 pm

Grecian wrote:
Was a bit of a dull Raw.

I'm fed up of this Andre battle royal already. I also can't help thinking that Mania is being a bit diluted by WWE getting the entire roster on the card. Between the four way tag match, every diva in that match, 30 guys in the battle royal, it's getting utterly ridiculous.

And no, Punk hasn't had the 'future endeavours' message yet. But seeing as his contract isn't up until July, they don't have to yet.

The Divas thing does seem a bit OTT but to be honest the idea of getting as many people on the card as possible isn't a new thing. Quite a few Wrestlemanias do similar things. They either had loads of short matches or they just bung as many people in the matches as they can. WM 16 is probably the worst offender there as it has 3 normal tag matches, 1 triple threat tag match, 1 triple threat match, 1 fatal 4 way and a 15 man hardcore battle royal. By comparison this feels quite restrained.

The best Manias are the ones where they put quality over quantity but I can see why they want to give everyone something to do on the biggest show of the year.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:49 pm

I think they changed their mind on splitting up the Real Americans which may have inadvertantly cost a great match between 3 guys who can genuinely perform wrestling throws and suplexes, even if the opponent is a dead weight. And then keeping the Shield together has limited what they can do. Shield vs Kane and Real Americans could have been done aswel, but it makes more sense for Kane and N.A.O unfortunately.

Daniel Bryan being in two matches, Streak, CenaWyatt and the running storyline for the main event and beyond is probably enough quality to get away with at Mania, but it could do with two more support matches that excite people to make it great.

PostSubject: Re: raw 17/3/14   

Back to top Go down

raw 17/3/14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: