Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5498

PostSubject: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:09 am

So, on Raw last night, Daniel Bryan was stripped of the title, and it will now be on the line at MITB, for the winner of the ladder match.

Already in the ladder match are Del Rio, Sheamus, Randy Orton and Cesaro.

I'm torn on what they'll do, whether it'll just be won by Orton (or Cena, if he qualifies), or if they'll risk going with a Cesaro or even Bray Wyatt. Can't see ADR or Sheamus winning at all.

I can also see Kane going in, Cena, and hopefully Kofi Kingston, just to see what absolutely crazy shit he does this time.

Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:59 pm

I think Rollins will be put in alongside Orton and The Shield screwing Rollins when he's just about to grab the titles.

Also, hypothetically, what if someone only grabs one title and then gets pushed off or falls off leaving the other title up there?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:53 pm

In a way I'm glad they took the title off Bryan. Now he can focus on healing up and coming back to win the titles back. I don't think his popularity is going to suffer while he's away.

I do wonder whether they'll turn Brie heel on him when he returns. She quit her job so he wouldn't have to give up the belts and he ends up being stripped of the titles anyway so I can't imagine she'd be happy. At the very least I'd expect Bryan to be sleeping on the sofa for a while.

Of the people currently in the ladder match, I can't see anyone but Orton winning it. It's too soon for Caesaro, Shaemus needs to build himself back up to being a creditable main eventer and ADR is lucky he's in the match at all.

I have to agree with Grecian that both Kane and Cena will probably be in it too. Whether Cena wins or not will depend on the plan for SummerSlam. If the main event of Summerslam is Brock Lesnar vs the champion then Cena's going to win it for sure. If they're going with something else then it's more open.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7030 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm

I think it's to early to put Rollins in the title match. In the briefcase match yes but not for the belt. Cena will be added, along with Kane. That leaves one more spot. Bray Wyatt seems to be the favourite but I'm not so sure to be honest.

I also have a suspicion Sheamus could actually winning the belt - leaving it on him until a returning Brock lesnar at summerslam.

I hope they do a briefcase mitb match. I could see bray Wyatt in that one and winning.

Regarding Bryan being stripped, there was nothing else they could of done. If he did compete against Kane he would of had to be well protected and given the Kane character at the minute it would of looked wierd.

Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5498

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 pm

I've said for ages that I'd like to see Sheamus vs Lesnar. Two big bulls going for it could be amazing.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12833

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Great Raw for Rollins and Ambrose. Both have stepped up a level and the crowd followed by reacting to it all. HHH must be happy to have two more guys capable of carrying a main event storyline. They will be easy to write for further down the line, knowing they can deliver. It's been a while since WWE has had character wrestlers as good as this crop. The Edge void is being filled. I'd love to see how far WWE will let them go in matches too. Jeff Hardy and Edge used to do mad spots. Rollins and Ambrose look like they have HHH's trust. They've both been in pretty hardcore feds, haven't they? Match of the year brewing between those two.

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7030 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:40 pm

I can see reigns v ambrose for the final spot in the mitb match. HHH will announce it as best for business.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:25 pm

What I'd like to see would be for one of the shield to win the title and either have it instantly stripped by Steph, who claims they are also out injured, after a HHH. Rollins and Orton beat them down. Or for Ambrose to win the title and instantly hand it to HHH or Orton. Depending on how long they are keeping Ambrose face.

I really don't know if they'll want the world title involved in the main story for long, Especially if Brock is coming back. It's hard to know what they'll do as Bryan and the Shield were unrelated stories, but it's all joined up due to the injury and need for a good main event.

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:35 pm

if Kane wins then Orton will need a rival in the mitb match to carry on the evolution feud, but they can't have everyone from the feud in the match or the rest of the card will be pointless. I'm genuinely intrigued whatever happens, which is rare post Mania.

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 pm

"I really don't know if they'll want the world title involved in the main story for long, Especially if Brock is coming back. It's hard to know what they'll do as Bryan and the Shield were unrelated stories, but it's all joined up due to the injury and need for a good main event."

I agree sexton hence why I think Sheamus will win the title. He isn't really involved in anything as such. Orton is involved with evolution. Cena seems to be involved now. Kane is in Steph's pocket so to speak. Cesaro is being out shon by Heyman. I also think sheamus is due a title run and expect him to loose the US title soon - possibly to Rollins.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Sheamus is so far from that level. It's the big one it can't be used like the old WHC was after Edge and Orton were done with it. Only the very best or most relevant stars should year the duel titles.

Lose US but win the big one. That would kill it. Keep promoting the US and INT as credible goals for wrestlers and have the main title as out of reach apart from Wrestlemania if they win the rumble. If it was the Briefcase then fine, there's time to build them up.

PostSubject: Re: Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers   

Back to top Go down

Raw 9/6/14 and MITB spoilers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: