HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Raw 4th August

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7048 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:51 am

The wwe network is 9.99 a month

Not a bad opening on raw. The authority announcing a couple of matches. Reigns v orton announced for summerslam then HHH says reigns v Kane in a last man standing match to happen now. Reigns wins. Later in the show Kane goes to the authority office and removes his mask.

The wwe network is 9.99 a month

We have a video package between Brock lesnar and John Cena building their match at summerslam. I thought it was great apart from one tiny little part - John Cena says in the package that he is there every single week, which is shown one a week when he wasn't there.... Anyway, both played there part well.

The wwe network is 9.99 a month.

We had a best the clock challenge. Who ever scored the quickest win between ambrose and Rollins can choose the stipulation in their match at summerslam. Ambrose beat del rio in what seemed like 5 and a half hours. Rollins lost to Heath slater. Rollins was distracted by ambrose at ringside. Ambrose stole the mitb breifcase. Opened it, ripped up the contract, then poured soda and popcorn into it. He then put JBL's hat in, closed the case and shook it about. Rollins watched this and took a roll up by slater. Now ambrose can choose a stipulation. Rollins not happy that his case was ruined. He emptied the contents of the case and walked back stage. I did notice JBL's hat was back on the announce table on the main segment - after it looked like it had been ruined.

The end segment was the co tract signing between Steph and Brie. Insults were thrown back and forth. The both signed. Then Steph hit nikki - who accompanied Brie to the ring - with the clipboard. HHH - who accompanied Steph to the ring - then shoved the desk onto the corner, with Brie stuck behind it. Steph pedigrees nikki. Brie gets more angry and slaps HHH and escapes as far as on top of the table. Steph grabs her and face plants her head on the desk then pedigrees her as well. Steph and HHH stand tall on the ring as raw goes off the air.

So after raw here is a few predictions I'm going to make:

Ambrose will make his match with Rollins a ladderatch - the winner will get the mitb contract

Daniel Bryan will be in brows corner for theatre at summerslam

John Cena will walk / be carried / stretchered out of summerslam still the wwe world heavyweight champion

And the network will still be 9.99 a month
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Did they mention anything about the WWE Network and how much it costs per month?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian

Number of posts : 5554

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:39 pm

At least they announced the Network will be in the UK from the 1st October. I'll most likely be subscribing and ditching Sky Sports.

Steph is, on current form, the best heel in wrestling at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7048 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:35 pm

We might be lucky Grec and get it free on one of the sky channels like the good old days of the wrestling channel.

Steph is awesome, but I think she could be kept away from the authority storylines involving Rollins and orton etc.

HHH should make her feel in-wanted, saying he's busy trying to get te title back. Steph is upset and wants attention. She should have an affair with dolph Ziggler. Make him relevant again properly. He doesn't have to have the title as wwe don't want the belt on him. HHH v Ziggler at wm31.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12909

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Ziggler isn't relevant because he is simply irrelevant. I prefer the Miz at the moment, though Dolph is still consistantly above average. Miz, despite what anyone thinks is playing his new tweaked character well. His 'Hollywood Fake' producer conversation with King was good. Pretendin to like him to his face etc. And he is just a complete dick, so he's the best guy for the part.

Did someone predict Ambrose and Rollins street fight, followed by feuding for the contract in a ladder match? I know, the street fight kind of didn't happen, but they did fight in the street at the PPV. It does look set for the contract match now, as why would Ambrose pick anything else. It's been coming. Obvious booking, but still great.

PG is a bitch. I didn't see much of Brock in WWE since he became MMA, but the reminder of how brutal he was allowed to be was good. Cena will take some big shots and a big bonus. I think Brock will win this one. Maybe by KO. As Cena won't give up, but his body can. Although, it's never certain as I don't know Brock's schedule. It would be a fantastic selling point if he wins with the news plugging the WWE Network for free too.

Steph no longer surprises me, I expect her to be good every time she's on TV now.

I thought HHH was going for cheap heat because mentioning the network over and over must be the number one complaint he gets about WWE. But he rolled with it when the crowd didn't boo him.

Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:42 pm

I agree with Sexton on The Miz, one thing I noticed on last weeks Smackdown was when he came out to do guest commentary, after shaking hands with Cole and JBL, whilst he was talking to them he casually put hand-sanitiser on his hands after shaking hands with them which I thought was a pretty nice touch.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian

Number of posts : 5554

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Miz is just playing himself, he is a complete twat but even I will grudgingly accept he's less shit than usual at the moment.

I don't think PG is a problem when it comes to Brock. Most of what he does is brutal as hell, and can be done in the PG environment. last time they had a match in 2012, he was laying the knees into Cena's kidneys and they just looked nasty as hell.

Said it before, though: Brock has to win this one, or it dumps all over Taker's Streak and how it ended.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:50 pm

The miz is playing his role 'awesome'. My reference to Ziggler was after his fued with miz was over.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12909

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:23 pm

I suppose WWE is setting up for Barrett to return and smash Miz's money maker, claiming that his money maker is the Bull Hammer, as he is paid to fight. But Dolph could win the belt anyway to have Barrett return heel. Piss around with the fans a bit, cheering for Ziggler until Barrett smacks him.

PG is a bitch was supposed to be a seperate comment, a reference to how many times people are saying bitch as well as ass, and Brock said what he wanted in the promo, with beeps over the strong stuff. Steph and HHH are moving WWE towards more relevant PG14. Steph is loving saying Bitch every week, Cena let loose last week and, the Brock build up was good, blood, elbows, swearing, it's just more in tune with a big fight feel. Say what you like pre recorded and let production add the beeps.
All of the promos and big matches have had alot more attitude and there's alot more reality. And that's what HHH called it, the reality era. Even the Divas have been worth watching. Paige looked right at home on the Summerslam trailer in the last few weeks, walking away from the exploding truck.

Everything is good apart from the Adam Rose advertising bits and the Fandango, bull stuff. But that's not a bad amount of crap, considering some points in wwe history.

Have to mention the Dusts again, still entertaining. Won't be long until Golddust tricks Stardust into winning the tag belts, as he'll tell him that the Uso's hold the cosmic key. You get the feeling Golddust is going to be the manipulative brother, and Stardust is just plain loopy and will believe him.

PostSubject: Re: Raw 4th August   

Back to top Go down

Raw 4th August
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: