HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rusev

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7048 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Rusev   Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Rusev won the US title from Sheamus on Monday on the wwe network when raw went off the air.

To me this was the right move. He's defeated swagger, big E, mark Henry and big show. He hasn't been pinned or tapped out. He is a monster heel and the booking is very simple. Hope it continues. A returning reigns could be a good opponent for him on the future.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12915

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 pm

A good move, Rusev has actually been good in matches. I haven't been skipping them, despite it being mainly big guys recently, and they were all pretty good for what they were. A 7 foot drop kick and some other feats of agility and strength have kept him interesting. I didn't see the Title match, but there will probably be highlights on RAW

Second Divorce

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:36 pm

I think the points that JR brought up in his latest post on his website is true, http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/jj-dillon-ross-report-podcast-tues-9-pm-et-has-ambrose-taken-reigns-spot-rusev-new-us-champion

Besides Lana, what is there to boo about Rusev? I don't think there's been anything bad about him? He's a fantastic athlete, doesn't cheat, so on and so forth.

Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Rusev does have heel tendancies, he doesn't break holds until Lana says so, he attacks people with flags and from behind and he attacked a soldier. It is good that he isn't just a heel who takes the easy option in matches, though. 

Hopefully Sheamus will be on Team Cena, but HHH will have made him an offer he can't refuse. 

If we talk about the main storyline, I smell a hit being put out on Vince, or something major on the horizon. How far will HHH or Steph be willing to go is probably the main thread of the story. A good chance to Hire Barrett as a new hitman style character. There are so many guys off TV that they could have a new mystery attacker style element to this.

Number of posts : 5556

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:46 pm

I quite rate Rusev. As big men go, he's incredibly agile and does some pretty impressive stuff.

Wasn't there rumour of a Vince vs Trips thing at Mania 30 at some point? Vince returning could be the first step into setting up Trips taking over the whole company at Mania 31?

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:05 pm

I'm still convinced that Vince wants his VKM character to go out with a bang from TV, but he looked about half the size he used to be on this week's Raw, so i'm not sure he'll be involved in a fight having seen him.

HHH and Steph will mention how it's a problem that Vince is still able to influence their show. And there's bound to be something big at the end of it. Vince on his knees crying or being taken out at WM is something I can see. The shock ending can't be used often at WM, but it would be great one year to end on a huge shock or a consequence cliff hanger to set up another year of exciting programming.

I think we're due something shocking without WWE going back on itself. And if it's not going to be Mr. Chicago Made returning then what could be bigger than a final Vince chapter?

Number of posts : 5556

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Vince doesn't have to be involved. They also planted the seed for Trips vs Rock a few weeks back...

Austin has also mentioned being in training for a comeback...

Sting?

Either of those would be absolutely huge.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 am

oh, rumours of a conduit match with Vince picking his guy. That makes more sense. There's going to be huge gaps for big matches that aren't for a belt, so the big names being used for a company battle is feasible.

Apart from Rusev there is another big guy push starting for Ryback, as long as he isn't going for world titles I think it's about time he did something new, there are a few big wrestlers fit and on the roster that can do a decent job, and without Vince craving them being at the top instantly, they can develop slower and not annoy everyone.

It also looks like Kofi or Big E might be out of a job soon, and Bo and Adam Rose's midcard spots will be taken with 'a new day', Harper and Rowan all getting the time.

Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15816 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Think rusev will carry the title to wm and carry on not being pinned or tap out till Cena beats him at mania also think it'll be Orton Vs HHH at mania

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusev   

Back to top Go down

Rusev
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: