HomeThe Portal!FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The run up and including survivor series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7060 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: The run up and including survivor series   Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:23 pm

The participants have been announced and the draw has been made. What's peoples thoughts? How would you book it to crown a new wwe whc champion?

Roman reigns and Dean ambrose are on separate sides of the draw so are favourites to meet in the final.

Now I'm not sure how many of you remember survivor series 1998 and the deadly games tournament. (If you can't check it out on the wwe network for $9.99).

Stone cold was favourite to win but he didn't even make the final due to the cooperation seeming to favour mankind only for the rock to beat mankind with the help of vince.

I think something similar could be done this year. Reigns is nailed on for the final. It's the other side I'm interested in. I can see Kevin owens v Dean ambrose in the semi finals. Here is my stupid idea.

Owens beats ambrose dirty in the semi's to face reigns in the final. In the final HHH is ringside doing all he can to stop reigns winning. Ambrose comes to help out reigns. The ref gets knocked down. Ambrose ends up with a chair in the ring. He wants revenge on owens for dirty finish. Owens ducks and reigns gets hit with the chair. Owens pins reigns and is the new champ. Ambrose is standing over reigns - with a slight smile.

The next night on raw the authority come out with Ambrose. Saying that Rwigns was never an option but it was Ambrose that was a "close second" behind rollins.

Out comes reigns. He gets the beat beat down by hhh and ambrowse. Owens comes out says he's the champ blah blah. Suddenly he hits Ambrose with the belt. Hhh then raises the hand of Owens and leaving reigns and Ambrose flat out.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12978

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:11 am

i'd turn Reigns on Ambrose because Ambrose plays the anti authority role a lot better than Reigns. Then give Paul Heyman to Reigns which can set up an eventual Brock match.

Or throw a pile of cash at the new improved 'Bond mega draw' Batista so he comes back into an authority/evolution storyline keeping Reigns and Ambrose away from Seth's title. If the authority want a henchman, who better?

Number of posts : 5604

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:09 pm

I'd have Owens beat Ambrose, then face Reigns in the final. Have them have an absolute war, and Owens to win. Sheamus comes out to cash in MITB, with Reigns hanging round at ringside. Owens gets battered by Sheamus, then squeaks out a win with a small package or something. Finally, have Trips come out, offer Reigns a spot in the authority again, Reigns accepts and Owens is made to defend the title again, with Reigns winning.

Owens goes face, Reigns heel, sets up Rollins vs Reigns when he's back.

That's what I'd do, anyway.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7060 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:01 pm

I don't want reigns to win the title until wreatlemania, but that would mean Roman winning the rumble again.

Ambrose beats reigns and wins the belt. Sheamus cashes in. Sheamus and Ambrose battle over the title for a couple of months. Reigns has to start at the bottom again for turning down HHH and the authority.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:13 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Reigns wins the Rumble again, and faced a champion Cena. That would at least Roman wouldn't get booed!

Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:48 am

Loads of reports ISIS are planning a terrorist attack on the event.

That'd be one hell of a swerve, Muhammad Hassan returning with a new stable...

Back to top Go down
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Book it
Back to top Go down
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Hmmm ok Sheamus cashed in on Roman reigns. A very predictable survivor series.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:45 pm

They're trying to give Reigns the Bryan at Summerslam treatment. Except Bryan was massively over and likeable, neither of which Reigns is.

Sheamus is now a 4 time world champion. One behind Bret Hart, and possibly level with HBK. If numbers plummeted under Rollins, God knows what they'll look like now.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 pm

I'd rather of Rwigns didn't win. If wwe want him too be the star than I'd of waited I til mania.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12978

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:07 pm

I suppose it had to happen, but he got a bigger pop than Reigns, even after the weird new day thing he did to get more heat lol. A champion and challenger both that can't talk and that no one identifies with. Look forward to that shit.

Owens and Ambrose will probably get more air time though, Bray will have to get a new target soon, too.

PostSubject: Re: The run up and including survivor series   

Back to top Go down

The run up and including survivor series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: