View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5526

PostSubject: Payback    Thu May 05, 2016 12:52 pm

So, Payback happened. Overall, a good show:

Reigns vs Styles was a great match, really enjoyed it. I also liked the way the main event for Extreme Rules was set straight away, looking forward to that one. Gallows and Anderson being involved adds another element to it...

Zayn vs Owens - this one kinda reminded me of the old ECW, the way it then carried on into the IC title match. Seems to have set the fatal four-way for Extreme Rules, chucking in Miz and Cesaro, but I really hope Owens gets moved towards the main event before long.

Women: another Montreal reference. I really wish they'd just stop those now, it's almost 20 years ago. Great to see Bret up and healthy though, and a huge pop for him, well deserved.

Nice to see Ambrose win. As much as Jericho annoys me, I do appreciate the way he's happy to put new guys over. Jericho is one of the few guys I think really 'gets' pro-wrestling, I think he'd be a great booker.

Shane and Steph is going to get annoying very quickly.

In other stuff:

Lana's boob job is a great addition to the roster.

Back to top Go down
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7041 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Payback    Fri May 06, 2016 7:38 am

Really enjoyed the PPV. Rwigns is improving. Styles made him look good but teigns held his own. A rematch at extreme rules is the way to go. Bound to be run ins (slightly of topic: Luke Gallows looks stupid in he's wrestling gear).

Apart from his debut, this is the only run I've enjoyed of Chris Jericho. Played his part in his mini fued with styles and again doing a good job with ambrose. Hopefully this leads to ambrose getting a decent fued.

I'm a bit torn on the Zayn owens match. It was good but it wasn't if that makes sense. It looks like ta going to be a fatal four way at extreme rules with Miz (who is great with maryse arm) and cesaro for the IC title.

The tag team match with the vaunvillans and enzo and cass was unfortunate. Please enzo is ok. I'm just not into the vaunvillans but apparently they were going to win that match.

I can't understand why Corbin v ziggler was on the pre show apart from to give dolph the win. Corbin needed to win that to keep his momentum going after mania.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Payback    Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 pm

The best match of the night was Ryback/Kalisto, also Rybacks CM Punk entrance was good
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payback    

Back to top Go down

Payback
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: