View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15798 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Winner Of This PPV Was Feяgie22 With 22 Points.

Feяgie22 = 285
Mackem = 274
Boschbourne06 = 266
Grecian = 248
Sexton Hardcastle = 246
Thedmd = 176
Bazz23V4 = 80
Perfect Jack = 16

The Next Prediction League Is NXT TakeOver: San Antonio January 28, 2017

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15798 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Scores From PPV:

Feяgie22 = 22
Grecian =21
Thedmd = 15
Boschbourne06 = 14

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7041 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:47 am

Ah balls!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Ending the year on top
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12875

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Ah Balls II. Roadblock had such an inspiring build up that we forgot to predict entirely haha

Remember the end of the year champion bonus though, you might not be clear yet Ferg lol

Number of posts : 5526

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Wasn't a great PPV to be honest. Annoyed Cesaro and Sheamus won the tag titles. Best bit was Neville's heel turn - the chants for 'Thank you Neville' as he twatted TJ and Swann pretty much summed up how shit that division is already.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:49 pm

They went about the division all wrong by making it as little like the CWC as possible. I might break into rant, because I remembered they actually featured that shite one from Pakistan more than once. DOING MOVES ISN'T WRESTLING. I called it during the CWC that guy just stands there waiting to be hit like a complete mug who has never seen a wrestling match, then shows off by doing some really impressive offensive moves. He not only can't sell, but he can't even make it look like he's fighting, it just looks like him and his opponent are working together, that's fucking poison to the whole art/wrestling business. It seriously LOOKS like one guy saying "here, it's your turn to do a move now I'll just stand here a bit" and the fact he even got partially over with anyone is a disgrace

Neville looks like he might be pushed as the Connor Mcgregor of the division now, and they will just wait to debut others that are better suited to an actual competitive division. On 205 live's debut it just seemed like a way to get Austin Aries over, and the fact he got on Raw almost confirmed that. And the last show was recorded too, 205 live lol. I thought they were going to scrap it and try again by re-branding, and having someone with a brain in charge of the whole division on TV and on the network.

WWE's ultimate goal is to sell merch and have people care, and no one could give a shit the way they started it. TJP is not likeable, he's a fucking japseye.

Neville
Aries
Kendrick
Gulak
Tozawa
Gargano and Ciampa
Jack Gallagher
Cedrick Alexander

Those are the over/would be over guys based on matches alone. Develop Gallagher, Gargano, Neville and Aries characters on TV, have the others impress with their ability to sell and put on matches with things that will shock people into reacting, and have TJP kicked in the head week after week just for being himself.

And ban all "foreign heels" there's enough of that shit in regular WWE. Rusev teamed up with Jinder Mahal this week. Really. He really did. And someones lust for foreign heels means the shit ones get TV time because of their skin and not talent, which is clearly what? It's Clearly Fucking stupid too.

that all was a bit of a faux rant for the fuck of it, cant be annoyed after some complete gold with Sexy Pinata Jericho, Elsworth channelling Andy Kaufman with his over the top bandages (will his next move be to sue AJ and the WWE?), Renee vs Miz feud starting, while Ambrose has to deal with Miz, Maryse, and the Wyatts, and maybe still Ellsworth lol, And the best thing in WWE this week Rhyno! (seriously Edge must be writing skits for WWE, who else would get Rhyno to be a Drunk, rapey, Santa?) and Becky Lynch was a Los Conquistador ffs. E+C's signature is all over WWE recently lol

I Kind of like Shesasaro winning too, but not liking the Miz, Sandow re-enactment aspect. The tension works, but they got past the whole boo, yay bit and then went right back to it. they have some good false finishes, and can put on good tag matches, and really they should be beating New Day, even with the awkward waiting until New Day got the record to thank them for making lots of money. I do still think Cesaro and Sheamus should be going for the US title with Reigns, though and maybe Big E, Rusev etc. That would be a decent division of evenly matched big guys.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Number of posts : 5526

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:06 pm

They've screwed the cruiserweights already. I don't mind TJP all that much, but his entrance stuff and music is an absolute joke. They've hotshotted the title around already, Richie Swann is irritating beyond all belief. Kendrick has been the only one worth watching thus far, allthough I do have high hopes for Galllagher and maybe Dar, if he carries on the sleazy thing he started.

Ho Ho Lun is probably the worst wrestler on the roster, he's worse than Eva Marie. Ibushi and Zack Sabre both had the right idea in refusing the WWE contract. Those Indian guys are shocking, and the genuiney talented guys like Cedric Alexander seem forgotten about already.

I'm enjoying Smackdown though, this week's episode was one of the TV episodes I've seen in a while.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Oh no. Creative wasting a smart face turn on Mustafa fucking Ali. His offence is insane, but he still can't actually wrestle. Home town pop and a storyline starter about not letting race determine what people think of others. Utter waste, but maybe they'll book every match so his opponent gets injured and can't do anything, to keep hidden Ali's inability to sell or do anything other than really fucking impressive moves. That's the worst part of it, he could be fantastic but they said he'd been doing it for 10 years, so I doubt he even understands what he's doing wrong so won't improve.

If you think about it Ali is the exact opposite of James Elsworth (he can do everything a wrestler should, but happens to look out of place and doesn't show any offence)

PostSubject: Re: Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results    

Back to top Go down

Roadblock: End Of The Line Prediction League Results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: