AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15797 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Smackdown   Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:52 pm

So main points Cena & Bella Vs Maryse And Miz at wrestlemania was all set up this week I still think this is a very poor match for both Miz and Cena was hoping it would be different for them both but both have pulled the short straw.

End to battle royal was crap and was done poorly AJ went down first and have to wait till next week with Harper winning and being triple treat for title at mania.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12875

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Triple trollin'

The end is a classic test of the audiences reaction to a new face and it drags it out longer. Scripted controversy usually looks crap on TV and crowds usually go dead. (it was a good wrestling crowd at SD - now it's the show to go to for wrestling oriented fans). I didn't really see Harpers feet but it felt like he didn't put his feet down as quick as he could. I still refuse to believe that Styles won't be in the main event of WM though lol.

One twist could be Harper is back under Bray's control, after Bray gets Sister Abigail to communicate with him through the mist and fog from beyond the grave or whatever. Leaving no one to face Wyatt again...

Grasping. At. Straws? Yeah. I love a swerve though

Most decorated Champion in history

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7041 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:37 pm

AJ needs to be in the aim event at mania. Anything else is a waste.

I thought it was a great smackdown. Nearly every part had something of a set up to Wrestlemania. Highlight of the show - The Uso's. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown   Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 am

Yeah, Uso's got their first "Urban Uso" mic time and absolutely nailed it. (If Roman was even half the on screen character they displayed in that one moment WWE would be set) that performance could have fit in to any era and been the talk of the town.

Challenge set, all tag teams have to step up to that now. (and all tag teams have to step up to Alpha and Revival etc in ring)

Dream division: Alpha, Uso's, Hardy's, Revival, DIY, Young Bucks. The Club. Moustache Mountain. If I've missed any tag teams that could be considered on this level, slap me, or educate me, I love tag wrestling but do have a limited knowledge of wrestling around the world. I know the briscoe brothers are, but I really can't remember if I've seen much or any of them, so I can't confirm it with my own opinion lol.

If Alpha vs Uso's gets cut for Enzo and Cass vs Gallows and Anderson it will be a travesty. Stick Enzo on the pre show to warm up the crowd

Number of posts : 5526

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown   Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:05 pm

The nicest touch of the whole show was the Wyatt / Orton promo, and Orton's little glance down at the belt towards the end. A really nice, subtle touch.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown   Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Even though it's not setting up the matches I'd really like, it's setting them all up well enough to enjoy the ride.

On talking smack AJ praised Shane and said he is doing a better job than Bryan though. Probably AJ's most natural performance on that show, he has a good chemistry with Bryan at the moment.

Renee works well with everybody, she really needs to get a half hour show on USA where she can do sit downs with superstars and let them further their own characters on television too. She knows how to set people up to be liked, and if more people like the wrestlers in "real life" situations, they will be more likely to buy their merch.

The more complex a character the longer the lifespan of it, too.

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown   

Back to top Go down

Smackdown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: