United States Title Scene (Ongoing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12855

PostSubject: United States Title Scene (Ongoing)   Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Pretty self explanatory. House show win. Legitimate title change. Just like NXT does.

Interesting development. Would have liked to see it, but I bet the MSG crowd went bananas. I'd assume SD LIVE will start with a promo video compiled of either footage they got, or fan footage to set up the show. And KO should be able to get some good material out of it by suggesting that he doesn't perform to his best when the cameras aren't on or that he believes the big title matches should be exclusive to PPV's for the big prize purses.

Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5510

PostSubject: Re: United States Title Scene (Ongoing)   Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Annoyingly, I was actually thinking of going to NYC for this show! Mrs Grecia agrees I'm due a weekend without children as she's been away on hen nights, so was seriously having a look at going. Dammit!

Anyway, KO claiming that he only performs for the cameras is perfect for this, especially if he wins the title back quickly. Still can't help thinking that AJ should be the one with the WWE title and Jinder the secondary as part of his elevation up the card, though...

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 12855

PostSubject: Re: United States Title Scene (Ongoing)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:42 am

It would even make more sense, with the amount of Anti American stuff crammed into the July Fourth show. Let all that silly shit play out for the US title, if they insist on the outdated, played out garbage that is USA vs EVERYONE ELSE. I'd even suggest that in 2017 that type of content will turn viewers off the product, in favour of getting a few cheap pops from some of the live audience. So overall, I hope they bin it soon.

The Us title does look right on AJ though. Maybe he will have to be a dual champion at some point. (I did think KO could do that as well, if they want him to be a top star.)

That is gutting, not often a moment like that happens Shocked At least you didn't plan on heading to Dallas after, because WWE is having a hell of a week for actually being cool and not cringey. Some big big moments.

PostSubject: Re: United States Title Scene (Ongoing)   

Back to top Go down

United States Title Scene (Ongoing)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: