View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 13003

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:43 pm

I think there's always been rumblings of HHH leading a faction like an evolution, You know Neville would qualify for that too. If Neville walked out on Kurt, technically he did. Owens walks out on Shane, Zayn has griped about not being used on either show. Might as well help overthrow both haha. At first they will have kept Kurt in a job if they cost SD the match. So down the line they could target Kurt too, with the Shield standing in their way. The Shield need a proper enemy, we've said this s lot, and with babyface Strowman and temporary kind of heelish SD new day at Survivor Series, who else is left there to rival them? It won't be a lone Kane, my visions of a Taker faction is a way long shot, a HHH deal could be more likely.

Have them as "outsiders" or something more original, obviously. Not contracted to a brand after pissing of Shane, but to C.O.O HHH. That Gives Shane some "you're fired" practise at first, and then you could have them get away with showing up anywhere they like. Again just firing off ideas without thinking too much about it. It basically writes itself in whatever direction you need to go. Shield need a rival, done. Strowman needs some heels that could find a way to beat him, those 3 could do that. Simple power struggle with the heels as the muscle of the front office, easy.

Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Funnily enough Randy Orton has started a Twitter beef with KO now...

Maybe the half arsed matches with Orton and Nakamura vs KO and Zayn might get a bit more heated as a proper rivalry. They're working together, so they might as well take pops on social media to hype something up.

Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5619

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:05 pm

It has crossed my mind if this is all one big work, as a way of keeping KO and Zayn in mind as they're not at the Survivor Series. I'm expecting them to interfere in the Raw vs SD match and switch to Rawor something afterwards.

Neville's also reportedly on his way back too.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:33 pm

To form a trio cheers You know it would work. Although Neville is fully capable on his own, they are mates and having them work and travel together will make for better and better creativity. If they do I'm going to say that Jimmy Jacobs hasn't even signed with TNA and just went on a couple of month jolly to work the internet even more haha. Okay I'm not being totally serious with that one. If it does turn out as a big work, or two different works then WWE actually beat Jericho and Omega to the punch with working the internet, which would be interesting because usually WWE copies stuff soon after it has been successful somewhere else.

More than likely Neville was legit pissed, but Vince had reason to keep him because he's a proven asset with a big upside. And the KO and Sami thing is a work since KO has obviously worked with the Mcmahon's a lot more than anyone else recently, and is just the usual trend of WWE being just behind the curve with the Jericho, Omega work being big news. Vince probably just said "let's do something like they did" and Sami and KO could just act like twats to wind people up on tour enough for reporters to twig until "Vince sent them home"

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   

Back to top Go down

The Kevin Owens Show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: