Survivor Series thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history

Number of posts : 5619

PostSubject: Survivor Series thread   Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:06 pm

So, in the space of one UK tour, we've seen changes to 2 matches, and I think there might well be another one next week when Charlotte faces Natalya - I'm hoping Charlotte wins and faces Bliss, as it keeps her and Asuka apart - that match is possibly the biggest woman's match there is.

Aj vs Brock as champ vs champ is going to be awesome. Thousands of times better than Mahal, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mahal wins the title back shortly after the PPV.

As I've mentioned on another thread, I'm expecting Shield vs New Day to be added, and Usos vs The Bar could be a really good match.

I also have a suspicion that Trips is interfering in the Raw vs SD match, to start the build for a Mania match vs either Kurt or Shane.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

Number of posts : 13003

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:31 pm

John Cena is taking Styles place on team Smackdown too. Bad for Rusev, good for a Cena Strowman face off moment. They can tease Cena vs Joe and Joe vs Orton too, they are the dream matches in my mind. Should be plenty of interest in the traditional match now. With Shane vs Kurt as a cherry on top. And with all eyes on the match they might as well set up some stuff with HHH like you say too

Hesth Slater's Kid

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15853 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:06 pm

I can see a Jason Jordan turn with Braun being a eliminated by pursing Kane in a count out leaving Kurt by himself and Jordan turning.

AJ Vs Lesnar I think was added as Vince new Lesnar Vs Mahal wasn't a big draw for the PPV as ive read that Jinder will be winning the title back in time for the tour to India.

Also could we see Rockstar Spud debut at SS as he's signed this weekend for WWE and skipping Nxt and going straight to main roster could we possibly see a British Stable in the cruiserweight division ?

Also s there one spot left in the raws women team think pagie will get that if there is.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:36 am

Could the Undertaker also return? There's an element of him about the Survivor Series poster at the top of the page - no Wyatt either so far on the card.

I think Spud is going onto 205 Live (must suck for the likes of Alexander and Tozawa, who work all the time only to see guys like Kalisto and Enzo get moved to the division and get immediate title shots).

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:08 am

Spud can be a draw. And his match series with Ethan III were great, so adding better all round talent will make the division more watchable.

Yeah, the poster is basically Undertaker from the Survivor Series buried alive match. But I'm still hoping they add a Kane vs Braun match instead of the distracted monster bit in the 5 on 5 match. They did that at TLC already, pretty much.

Honestly Bosch does it matter what plans may or may not be in that much detail? It will be more fun if something surprising happens lol

Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 pm

i honestly cant see anything surprising Mahal cost AJ and can see a Jordan heel turn and a Enzo beat down from Spud and Dunne

Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Bit of a surprising raw development last night:

:

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Kind of takes the seriousness of survivor series up a notch. It's being shown as so important for Raw to win with the anniversary coming up, that HHH has forced his way in to protect the legacy. I think there is going to be a tonne of stuff set up for countless other shows, and maybe even a continuing power struggle to put the emphasis back on which show is the best, like it was just after the split. For too long it has not really felt like the shows were really trying to outdo each other weekly, pretty much since SD was giving Raw a spanking and Vince shifted the talent around and Jinder happened.

I bet the internet (ha) will love the fact Jordan are a pedigree, but to anyone overreacting I say, remember when HHH broke Romans face on the desk. His attempted push isn't over. A potential heel turn finally makes a bit more sense maybe. Daddy didn't stick up for me, etc etc. But I don't really it happening, because they are still making the young fans and casuals feel sorry for him.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:28 am

Yeah, I loved the internet squealing about Trips 'burying another young kid' by taking his place on the team and then pedigreeing him. Don't they realise it's setting up Kurt vs Trips, and potentially Jordan vs Trips once Jordan has found out where his personality is?

It's shaping up to be a really intriguing card. I'm looking forward to the Usos vs The Bar, both teams have been excellent this year and I can't decide who I want to win. Hoping for either a double DQ or double count-out so they both keep their momentum.

Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 am

still think Jordan will turn on Kurt for taking him out of the team for HHH. Read online that Paige will have a match at survivor series not sure who or if she'll replace someone. Also Neville has had talks with Vince and is returning soon can see that after Enzo wins got a real feeling now theres gonna be a English stable now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series thread   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Forum And Videos :: Discussion's :: Wrestling Forum-
Jump to: